Roll Call of Infamy

• These RINOs voted to oust house speaker McCarthy. No similar action has ever been taken during the entire history of our republic.

• Andy Biggs of Arizona.
    • Ken Buck of Colorado.
    • Tim Burchett of Tennessee.
    • Eli Crane of Arizona.
    • Matt Gaetz of Florida.
    • Bob Good of Virginia.
    • Nancy Mace of South Carolina.
    • Matt Rosendale of Montana.

Every single one of them should be recalled by their electorate...

• Look, McCarthy made promises to put forward legislation to achieve conservative goals. He failed to do so.

I actually think it's overall a good thing that the Perfumed Princes in the House and Senate get slapped with the fact that they can be replaced if they don't do their job. Hey Mitch...you paying attention?

Now, the cool thing is....you don't have to be an elected member of the House to be Speaker. It'll never happen but some are floating Trump as the replacement Speaker of the House.

Never, ever happen. But I would definitely laugh my ass off if it did.

• Jim Jordan has announced he will run for they position. Awesome--he is the best possible candidate in elected government

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• Zactly.

"Congress’ chronic inability to follow its own appropriations process is hardly new. In fact, in the nearly five decades that the current system for budgeting and spending tax dollars has been in place, Congress has passed all its required appropriations measures on time only four times: fiscal 1977 (the first full fiscal year under the current system), 1989, 1995 and 1997. And even those last three times, Congress was late in passing the budget blueprint that, in theory at least, precedes the actual spending bills."

• McCarthy is a RINO. No one pontificating in government is worth their costs.

535 in line on the transports.

Then the fedzillite employees.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.