Hamas Israeli war

• lol. How ironic

This is why Gaza needs to be fucking leveled and all of these rats needs to be exterminated

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hamas-attack-israel/2023/11/01/id/1140560/

A senior Hamas official accused Israel of occupying Palestinian land and vowed that his terrorist group will continue its attacks until the Jewish homeland is annihilated.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas' decision-making political bureau, said Hamas will commit more attacks on Israel.

"Israel is a country that has no place on our land," Hamad said during an interview on Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBCI). "We must remove that country because it constitutes a security, military, and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation, and must be finished. We are not ashamed to say this, with full force."

• and this.

no reason to not believe them. So wipe these fuckers out

'We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official
    Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on October 7.
    www.jpost.com

'We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official

Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on October 7.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Again. I am pro-Israely because I have friends only on one side.

But their genocidal agenda is inhuman. They need to calm down.

You guys all hailed Chechen "rebels" who blew up apartment houses here in MSK. Now Chechens fight for RF better than ethnic Russians. Look at Grozny now. Safest city in Eurasia.

Do you remember any terror acts by Slavs? Serbs or Russians? Oh sorry, Ukrainian terrorist attacks on Russian nuclear power stations. A nation of village fools.

• Shut the fuck up, orc.

Elf my ass.

You are no immortal.

Well. Are we here to how to say - discuss some things?

You are a genocidal asshole, I need some fucking serious opinion from you, my distant friend. Not just calling me names. Go genocide like you did to 4 million Vietnamese.

• Israel has no right to self-defense - Nebenzya

During the 10th emergency special session of the UN, Russia's permanent representative, Vasily Nebenzya, said that Israel does not have the right to self-defense, since it is an occupier country.

The permanent representative noted that the United States speaks of Israel’s right to self-defense, although, as “an occupying power, it does not have such a right, which was confirmed by the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice in 2004.” According to Nebenzi, the United States is “two-faced” in this case, as it calls for compliance with humanitarian law and the application of sanctions in “other situations.”

The diplomat emphasized that Russia recognizes Israel's right to ensure its security, but pointed out that a full guarantee of security is possible only with a fair solution to the Palestinian problem.

@wargonzo

https://t.me/wargonzo/16188

• hey cockbite. iraq got rolled in less than 2 months in 91... bitch slapping russian equipment.

You cunts have yet to see Kiev.

I am pretty sure I'll have a beer at Andreyevsky descent. But - hell with it. I'll have a gorilka glass with my relatives in Chernovtsy.

Iraq had Polish and Czech T-72s. Iron not steel.

A single Soviet tank division could throw you amateurs into the Gulf.

Russians are no Arabs and Papuas. Get real. Modern warfare is not about killing nomads riding Toyota gun trucks. Your blue side miserably fail.

27 ukrop airplanes down in 5 days 500km from a front-line. Go figure. You have taught us to fight mates. Keep us wary. Otherwise we'll fail like on June 22.

• What they say. S-400 with active self-guidance. I maybe say wrong words, I have studied all that military crap only occasionally. One day a week.

So how it goes. An A-50 AWACS sees an enemy aircraft 500km+ and sends position to S-400 SAM via datalink. S-400 brigade sends a missile with inertial guidance behind horizon, at some place it turns on active homing, seeks for an enemy airplane and kisses it.

You have to remember that MiG-31 had digital datalink back in 1980. 4 supersonic interceptors, one lightening an enemy and all four having a target. Every plane Phased-Array radar tracked up to 4 targets. Oh sorry. It can guide up to four missiles, tracking i don't remember - maybe 32 targets. I was trained for not flying and not letting anyone else %-]

You guys are successfuly bombing some tribes who just discovered fire and wheel into their stone age now meet a modern army of an industrial country. And you miserably fail.

We still remember 1941. Our factories in Urals and behind work 24/7.

Guided attachment to a FAB1500 is cheap as crap. УПМК.

• Look how Western tanks beautifully burn. You guys try to scare a hedgehog with bare ass. No one could imagine that a T-64 made in 1970s is better than NATO crap like Leopard 2 or Challenger II . Waiting for M1s.

Do you really want to wage war on Russians? Are you insane? Or are you expecting Russians feeding civilians in Berlin like we did in 1945?

Do you know anything about ataman Serko? You guys are mentally handicapped. Lack of basic education is no good. You'll fail anyway.

Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg