Escaped North Korean Chick on Guns.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Right to defend yourself.

So blatantly obvious even the cavemen knew it. And an escaped NK as well.

Like I posted before, the Taliban won because they were willing to put it all on the line for however many decades it took.

They pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, like our Founders did.

• I suppose it was only a matter of time before trumpettes started openly admiring the Taliban. It's not a surprise. You're all Bronze Age Middle Easter Goat Herder Magicians who hate Amurica and Freedumb.

"I felt like I could relate more to the monkey bar guys, they're more my speed."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.