Trump's VP pick

• Any ideas?

My father is betting everyone he can get to listen to him that Tulsi Gabbard will be the pick.

I do think it may well be a woman, Kirsti Noem, Gov of S.D. is my pick on that score.

• It won't be Gabbard.

If he really wanted to fuck with Joey Bananas, he'd start tossing around RFK Jr rumors.

It's election math; they will look at the states that are locks and the swing states that are fairly sure things. Then they'll look at the states that are Blue Bananas locks and swings that are fairly certain blue.

After they sort that, they will pick someone that they believe will give them a swing state or two that is up for grabs. It's too early to know which states fit that category.

At present though, The Hill says those states might be AZ, NC, GA, MI, WI and PA. Trumps going to need most if not all of those.

• Michigan is a goner. Just forget about it. How can they even consider this shithole a swing state? Just got my taxes done.. Broke even with the feds, owe MI Dept of Tragedy $1k. That's with MAX withholdings. Goddamit I need to get the flock out of here.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Some people never learn. Where were these two clowns four years ago? I'm sure then too, it was "anybody's race". Wayne county decides Michigan and Wayne county has got it all wrapped up. In 22 the dems swept the state legislature. They just today celebrated repealing "right to work". It's a done deal. If Trump is smart, and he is... he'll figure out a way to win without this state and never even come here.

All Government is Organized Crime.