Did the US Government Teleport Malaysian Airlines Flight 370?

• The wife spotted this on You Tube about 30 minutes ago. The disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 may NOT have been an accident. The US government, according to one government employee, sent it off into the ether as a way of demonstrating to our enemies that we have the ultimate weapon. One film is from a drone and another from satellites in orbit.

If true, this is some scary shit.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember when I first thought of the possibilities that the internet offered... Finally, the true transfer and sharing of ideas and information. Little did I know that that very premise would be used to cloud and obscure truth and fact. We are constantly undulated with distortions, lies and straight-up fantasy, to the point where no one can tell where one ends and the next begins. Instead, we rely on our own confirmation bias to ascertain and maintain our own comfortable view of reality.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• This is where the critical thinking taught liberally in the 1960s comes into its own.

Couple that with the street smarts that is germane to that which was an academic requirement leads you to the most precious resource you cunts have.

Me.

Learn quickly. I'm not going to last you forever.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I was in 10th grade Geography class in high school one day, and troubled by current events involving my own government, I came to an epiphany: My government was stuffed to the brim with... with.... Fucking Liars. I also realized that the very few loudmouth preachy Marxist teachers that I had then, were also Fucking Liars. I noted that the more Leftist someone was, the more they aligned with the Fucking Liars who were in power. Once I "saw the Matrix", I never looked back and have not changed my opinion since then.

Once you see the Fucking Liars for what they are, all it takes is the understanding that you should want the exact polar opposite of whatever they want, and of course just use common sense. Always look for the back end corruption and the gain that these Fucking Liars are really working for.

Shakespeare said "The Lady doth protest too much". Truer words have never been spoken. Leftists in power always vigorously admonish the very behavior they are trying to conceal. Anything bad a Leftist says about someone, it usually is a confession.

• The wife spotted this on You Tube about 30 minutes ago. The disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 may NOT have been an accident. The US government, according to one government employee, sent it off into the ether as a way of demonstrating to our enemies that we have the ultimate weapon. One film is from a drone and another from satellites in orbit.

If true, this is some scary shit.

External Content www.youtube.com

how is this guy saying that footage on he right is from a satellite? There's no way that can be from a satellite,

• The whole premise is ridiculous. If they were going to do a secretive show of force they wouldn't go murder a bunch of innocent civilians on a passenger jet. The other thing, what's easier to do - the real thing, or a fake CGI video that anyone could do at home for less than, oh I don't know, 6 grand tops ?

What kind of a moron gets fooled by that ? Maybe a flat earth sasquatch hunting moron. Beck needs to sober up and clean up his life. Pink Elephant Mother Fucker...