• Yes! That's the idea! I'm going to tag "Yeah... you just heard that on the radio" to the stuff that you wouldn't normally hear on the radio. Commercial radio has become so obsessed with being inoffensive that it is so bland and vanilla that only a boomer would listen to it. If you don't like The Zone, there's a million other mundane classic rock stations playing the same 40 tried and true "classic hits" that you're familiar with.

"The Zone. Radio for the rest of us."

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Plus, it's 99% vinyl from mine and my friend's personal record collection. When I started I was meticulously cleaning the records, now I rip them dirty. I WANT them to crackle while they play. I don't even care if they skip (a little). I leave needle drops in. I want people to hear that this is something different and special!

• Plus, it's 99% vinyl from mine and my friend's personal record collection. When I started I was meticulously cleaning the records, now I rip them dirty. I WANT them to crackle while they play. I don't even care if they skip (a little). I leave needle drops in. I want people to hear that this is something different and special!

I like that idea. Like an old radio station. Like from the '70s or whatever. Playing actual records.

And it's cool listening to this as I'm doing my nails again on my left hand. It's got a good vibe to it

• Who knows anything about mobile app development? The service provider wants $50 a month for a "custom app" but it seems like all that's needed is an app that opens the pop-out widget above. Seems like it should be super easy?