• I would take T over B any day. I just think America deserves better choices/options for President.

On the other hand corporation are essentially running the show in Washington and America and things will with out a doubt continue on that path.

I am pissed off at the world today in case nobody noticed. Grrrrr!

• Trump's problem was that he's too much of a populist.

TOO MUCH OF A POPULIST.

Think on that.

I don't think he was a populist myself. I see him essentially as just a very polished peddler. He knows his audience. He knows what to sell them. And he knows that for the most part only the words and ideas matter to many. He understands the consumer because he has been a peddler all his life.

• I would take T over B any day. I just think America deserves better choices/options for President.

On the other hand corporation are essentially running the show in Washington and America and things will with out a doubt continue on that path.

I am pissed off at the world today in case nobody noticed. Grrrrr!

Oh yeah. Noticing. But you seem a bit confused with the 'take T over B any day while expressing a dislike for corporate influence in government. Did you think T was keeping corporations in check? :/

• Oh yeah. Noticing. But you seem a bit confused with the 'take T over B any day while expressing a dislike for corporate influence in government. Did you think T was keeping corporations in check? :/

He put the filthy chink corporations in their place.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I don't think he was a populist myself. I see him essentially as just a very polished peddler. He knows his audience. He knows what to sell them. And he knows that for the most part only the words and ideas matter to many. He understands the consumer because he has been a peddler all his life.

What is your definition of 'populist?'

• What is your definition of 'populist?'

1. A supporter of the rights and power of the people.
    2. A supporter of the Populist Party.
    3. A member of the People's party.

Also, a U.S. political party formed in 1891 primarily to represent agrarian interests and to advocate the free coinage of silver and government control of monopolies

1. A supporter of the rights and power of the people.
    2. A supporter of the Populist Party.
    3. A member of the People's party.

pop·u·list

noun

1. a person, especially a politician, who strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups. "he ran as a populist on an anticorruption platform"

Which was exactly his approach. Unfortunately, common man Republican voters believed him and somehow thought T was sympathetic to their needs from his golden toilet when he was just grifting.

• pop·u·list

noun

1. a person, especially a politician, who strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups. "he ran as a populist on an anticorruption platform"

Which was exactly his approach. Unfortunately, common man Republican voters believed him and somehow thought T was sympathetic to their needs from his golden toilet when he was just grifting.

Wow! Exactly. Well stated. That was T to a T.

• How? By costing the consumer?

How so? The first one that comes to mind is the one that bought up Americas pork processing. Did he do anything to them? What did he do to the chink corporations? I honestly have not heard.

Tariffs against the chinks, mainly manufacturing. I see Arlo is one of those people that would rather have cheap chicom shit than American jobs. What he did essentially is a tit for tat tariff system against them. However much the chinks tariffed us, we tariffed them accordingly.

Essentially he have us in manufacturing a more level playing field. It was fucking glorious, manufacturing was skyrocketing in many sectors and many of us could barely keep up. Now people like Arlo will say they just caused the prices to go up.

He's not wrong, but it created many jobs and product's started having more American made components. An example is the 30% tariffs placed on chicom solar panels. Bidenus Pervertus recently repealed those tariffs. Guess what, LG announced today that they are shutting down their Alabama plant.

But Arlo will probably defend rolling back tariffs because "they only hurt the consumer". It's really disheartening when you see Americans get pissed because the price of their cheap big screen tv goes up $20.

• Tariffs against the chinks, mainly manufacturing. I see Arlo is one of those people that would rather have cheap chicom shit than American jobs. What he did essentially is a tit for tat tariff system against them. However much the chinks tariffed us, we tariffed them accordingly.

Essentially he have us in manufacturing a more level playing field. It was fucking glorious, manufacturing was skyrocketing in many sectors and many of us could barely keep up. Now people like Arlo will say they just caused the prices to go up.

He's not wrong, but it created many jobs and product's started having more American made components. An example is the 30% tariffs placed on chicom solar panels. Bidenus Pervertus recently repealed those tariffs. Guess what, LG announced today that they are shutting down their Alabama plant.

But Arlo will probably defend rolling back tariffs because "they only hurt the consumer". It's really disheartening when you see Americans get pissed because the price of their cheap big screen tv goes up $20.

The Tariffs definitely were great as far helping to reduce Americas reliance on chink steel. I would love to see American steel production return to the days of old. Of course I was born in the old steel belt and grew up a Steelers fan and had family working in the industry back in the day. I think T did good in that respect.

• Yeah, my business literally doubled in sales the year the "Pandemic" started.

I actually ship parts to Shanghai. I shipped prototypes there about 6 years ago and quoted production. At that time I was told my delivery and quality was excellent and my price was competitive BEFORE Chinese import tariffs. You see the chinks tariff thing according to whether it can be made in country or not. It's a sliding scale that goes from 0% to 300%.