Impeachment Odds Plummet As Trump Releases Ukraine Transcript

• Love Trump or hate him, you have to admit the dem.s did this to themselves.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:trollface

• What were they thinking?? Glad to see Tulsi refuse to be drawn into this farce, she's the only one with a chance.

Many call her 'gun-grabber' but I think she needs to pick her battles and as an active combat vet, people should realize that she understands the 2nd amendment very well. Would be nice to see a credible candidate stand up to Trump if only to give Americans a choice other than the incumbent or the creep.

• Official Post

Trump might be a scumbag, but what he's actually doing is more for out country than any president in modern times. I don;t care what his personality is liek, I care for the results.

He's fundementally changed the federal courts by appointing 150 lifetime federal judges, including 2 supreme court judges.

No more liberal insanity in the federal courts... and he's not done by a long shot. He's going to win bigger the next time. You know why? It's because every single Democrat that is running has a main platform of "America sucks" People are sick of it. Trump is the opposite message. America is great and we're going to keep it that way. Watch his rallies, then watch a Dem rally.

Even MORE people - people who were on the fence last time- are going to vote for him now. People are not stupid, They see what the Dems have been doing at every turn - which is doing everything they can to undermine the guy we elected for doing what we elected him to do.

Dems oppose a border wall, they oppose immigration enforcement, they don't like the "despicable" heartland Americann and American values that built this country. They hate everything about what built America. All they want to do is compete for how how much free shit they can give away as they pander to everyone BUT Americans.