Random Musical Shit.

• Same as the guy above.. I've been watching this kid's videos for years. He's become one hell of a producer/engineer...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I want to make videos like this...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content www.youtube.com

It's live, but I can't find decent video of it

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

one of my favorite songs

• Back in Black came out during my first year of High School. I had a friend who played the record endlessly and I ended up hating it for years. I always liked the Bon Scott stuff.

External Content youtu.be

• The guy that owns the record store that I frequent turned me onto this. I have GOT to get a copy of this on vinyl....

• If a repost, you're welcome. :)

• You'll not see much like this

• This has got to be the coolest fucking song ever....

• One of my Dad's favorite singers/actors.

But I ain't evar going back to Houston.

• External Content youtu.be

• This is a masterpiece

Roger Waters' new rendition of Comfortable Numb.

So stark and beautifully recorded. Really great mix. I really like this.