If Jesus doesn't come for 20 years or more I can see a time when Evangicals go extint.

• I know a lot of people don't like Politico but this article tells the story so well I couldn't do better. It talks about the prophetic people in the churches having to come to grips with their utter failure to predict the outcome of the election and their continued failure to own up to that failure. Kenneth Copeland is the worst. Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Church Dallas at least to his credit, and he doesn't deserve much credit, came out early declaring the election to be legitimate.

This is not a left or right issue. Any country with any system of government can work for its people given one important thing. The vast majority (much more than 50%) must be moral, good, people. Without that the country is doomed to decent into chaos.

If you have time, this article is worth reading. It is sad to me and reading was not pleasant. The article shows Church leaders are, to this day, clueless about what God wants, has to say, or anything about Him. They have no humility except for a few and even they blame the people they lead for "not praying hard enough".

After the Civil War Christianity in the American south was at an all time low because the Church leaders had told their people that "God is on your side. You are going to win this war. Black slavery is God's plan for mankind." It only took till 1996 for the Southern Baptist to apologize for their behavior during this time in history.

Here it is, give it a read.

https://www.politico.com/news/…election-fantasies-469598