A TED talk with an Intersex person. Interesting and needed so these people can be ok.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Yeah.

I'm glad that her body can't process testosterone. She would not look as female if that were not the case.

I love how some "Christians" are the most judgmental and self righteous people there are. Some of those cunts on GLP.

Judging people is not Christian. You're supposed to love your neighbor and NOT judge anyone.

Yet they call gays, trans people, etc filth and satanic and whatever else.

I like people. If they have a good heart , they're good people.

Some people are so ignorant and programmed.

When I was on GLP, I got a lot of hate if I ever revealed I was trans. For no other reason. Never gave me a chance. I'm a good person. I'm not complaining, just mentioning that. It was frustrating for me.

Anyway. God loves us all. He created us all.

• Omg... I can totally relate, but for different reasons... She is strong, smart, and articulate. Can't tell you how many times I had to "comfort" someone when I told them that I'm a multiple, or about my past abuse... or some other crap that happened to me. I would love to meet other multiples... but most usually hide, because it's not safe to tell MOST people what we are. So glad she met other people like her... that helps so much when you feel all alone.

• Official Post

Omg... I can totally relate, but for different reasons... She is strong, smart, and articulate. Can't tell you how many times I had to "comfort" someone when I told them that I'm a multiple, or about my past abuse... or some other crap that happened to me. I would love to meet other multiples... but most usually hide, because it's not safe to tell MOST people what we are. So glad she met other people like her... that helps so much when you feel all alone.

You can tell she was very nervous doing that. Probably not super outgoing in normal life. That must have been hard for her to do that.

• what is a multiple?

By the way, I am a "Christian" but I don't got to church and am not into religion.

Dissociative Identity Disorder. D.I.D. formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder M.P.D and YES "Christians" are some of the worst on mislableing things... can't tell you how many "Christians" say I'm demon infested, because they won't learn science.... and they always seem to take the side of the abusers, because abusers know how to "act" good in front of them... victims don't.

I can no longer call us Christian because of this... Now I just call us followers of Christ.

• Dissociative Identity Disorder. D.I.D. formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder M.P.D and YES "Christians" are some of the worst on mislableing things... can't tell you how many "Christians" say I'm demon infested, because they won't learn science.... and they always seem to take the side of the abusers, because abusers know how to "act" good in front of them... victims don't.

I can no longer call us Christian because of this... Now I just call us followers of Christ.

Wow! Cool Blahhh! That's why I'm wayne5. We vote on things, lol.

• Official Post

Dissociative Identity Disorder. D.I.D. formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder M.P.D and YES "Christians" are some of the worst on mislableing things... can't tell you how many "Christians" say I'm demon infested, because they won't learn science.... and they always seem to take the side of the abusers, because abusers know how to "act" good in front of them... victims don't.

Oh, okay!

Yeah. People are dumb. I don't call myself Christian either. Same as you.