• Forgot to post this last week.

Sound should be better than the first one.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Let me know what you guys think of the sound in this video. I used a filter in Shotcut in an attempt to equalize the sound across all clips.

• I still don't think that mic is working. The audio totally changes as you get closer or further away. With a lapel mic the sound should be uniform no matter what your orientation to the camera is.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Here's a nugget. I'm presenting to some jew queer on the beach.

I look at his shit and listen to his nasally whine.

I already know where I'm going. I give him his choices I roll my numbers. He must have been wearing those fag glasses that have intardwebs HUD on his lenses because he accurately quoted their retail price. Why so expensive he asks.

I paused, I'm not selling you a system. You're not purchasing a system. You're purchasing me. I about faced and walked off.

An hour later he left me a text indicating he would like to proceed.

I'm not interested.

• You're right, it's not working. I did a test where I started a video recording and then walked away from the phone while talking and my voice got quieter.

The instructions said to make sure the phone isn't locked because then it would disconnect the mic. I set the phone lock to "never" to ensure it wouldn't disconnect. The instructions also didn't list an iPhone 14 as a compatible device. I'm going to contact their customer service and see what's up.

Information I've seen on iPhone's and external mics is that plugging them in should be all you need to do to make them work.

• Are you looking to be smooth operator or a guy evolving his home business?

I think it's interesting as is. Sell you. The orders will follow.

Currently I'm not looking to sell baits and I don't have an e-store up either. I'm looking to make baits and fish with them. Ultimately I want cameras on my 'yak to record the action but until then I'm taking pictures of the fish I catch and inserting them into the video between segments.

If someone wanted to buy baits from me I'd certainly sell them, I'd be a complete fool if I didn't.

• You just implied that you're gay too and that you're interested in having sex with him. That's why he's going with you.

• The other reply I use is you're not purchasing a system, you're purchasing me. We'll be married for the next five years. That's the typical warranty period manufacturers offer on gate systems.

Right above my heart on all of our shirts is embroidered The Gate Guys.

Emboidered and tres chic.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Last weeks video.

I had to get the charging port on my phone replaced because of a bent pin. Apple wanted $699.00 to fix it and I got a local shop to do it for $200.00 plus tax.

The bent pin was a data pin so while I could charge my phone I couldn't download the video files to my computer for editing until today.

The good news is that now external mics will work on my phone and I have a wireless mic ready to use for the next video thanks to a good friend.