Random Videos

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• None of the superbike electronics and only about 4 seconds off superbike pace... in the wet.

Link is at the start of the race and none of the prerace bs.

External Content youtu.be

• This man is such a fantastic orator.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I made that recording to demonstrate what a modern rock band sounds like from the stage without monitors. I mix from the stage so I don't use monitors. I try to gauge levels by what I hear bouncing off the back wall. I'm pretty good at it, I've been told. And this is a pretty good representation of the vocals without monitors. Luckily I've got pretty good pitch. My band mates all use (to varying degrees) in ear systems with a full customized personal mix. They can hear everything as well as the audience.

It's not all fun and games.

• It's a constant struggle to keep these guys under control. Every player on the stage thinks THEIR instrument should be out front. This creates a domino effect of everyone slowly turning up or playing harder. An in-ear system (as long as no ones cheating), allows everyone to have their instrument right where they want it. Me, with no monitors, typically cannot hear my vocals or even my guitar. It's a sacrifice I make to the main mix out front.

• The older bricks generally withstood more pressure. The old block of concrete withstood 60 tons. You want something to last build it more than a hundred years ago.

Older bricks were not better. They build newer bricks lighter and with more air for a few reasons. Better insulation, lighter and they are not typically used for load bearing walls.

Older bricks walls were usually load bearing and they had to be large to even support their own weight, And they required lots more insulation.

Older is not "better" and more dense is not better either.