Random Videos

• It ain't a learned thing. You either feel it or you don't. When I watched it it touched me and when I looked it up and read the comments I found that it touched many other people similarly.

I read many of the comments on that video and while I can see that it was emotional I didn't know the myriad of things that made it something a few steps above a masterpiece. For instance I had no idea who the guy was that walked out, knowing it's the male dancer's dad (Mac) changes that part of the video in a gut wrenching way. Or the fact that the show is known for not doing protraying emotion. There many other things like that in this scene, I had no idea.

I won't watch it again anytime soon, I'm not ready for the inevitable emotional reaction.

• Have you people learned nothing from me?

I've been exercising in futility.

I'm going to need a second to get over my awe at the profound gullibility.

Ok I'm better now.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I share a buddy camping spot here at Port Aransas. My good friend Jimmy took his son Jeremy out on a 56 hour tuna excursion. They caught their limit of yellow fin and they caught a 678 lb Blue fin! 105" long. 8th biggest in Texas state waters.

Their share of overall tuna was 180 lbs which we cut up on Sat, took 3 hours.

The captain, crew and 10 anglers split the big blue fin. I got some too for fileting out their haul.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

How To Land The World’s Biggest Aircraft According To Its Test Pilot

• Probably outperformed the real pig.

So a tail gunner on one of those was annoyed with an F86 driver that was attempting to intercept them at around 40k. Notifying the captain of the attempts the pilot dumps flaps and throttles way back.

The 86 fell like a leaf.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I shitzu knot

External Content youtu.be