The state of Canuckistan

• Could it be that you're kinda ...oh, I dunno ... racist but now you're scurrying rabidly about now to prove otherwise? OMG Arlo made an accusation. Or was is a question? The response will be, no doubt, interesting (if one finds randomness all that interesting. ;)

looking forward to another dozen or so stupid memes. :)

• Spanky i dont care if you think I am racist or not. If you think i am, ok if you dont, ok. I think BLM/antifa has cause more damage per capita than proud boys, oath keepers could imagine. I also think you're a boomer commie... and that shouldnt bother you one single bit.

• Who's the fascist now?

https://www.rebelnews.com/leak…r_jackboots_on_the_ground

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

RCMP currently in Ottawa to assist in the crackdown on peaceful protesters allegedly brag about using brutal force in a leaked group chat.

In what appear to be authentic screenshots of the RCMP Musical Ride team currently in Ottawa to assist in the crackdown on peaceful protesters in the capital city, members brag about using brutal force.

Over the last 24 hours in Ottawa, police have deployed pepper spray and canisters on demonstrators, arrested dozens and trampled two people with horses.

Rebel News' Alexa Lavoie was brutally struck with a baton, shot at close range with a pepper canister which then broke, burning her face and eyes.

In the chat, RCMP Musical Ride member, Andrew Nixon sends a picture of a pint of beer hoping for his chance to abuse protesters:

“Don't kick all of them out until next weeks group gets our turn”

Member Robin Thibault remarks about accommodations police are being given in Ottawa:

“Nice Downtown in Chateau Laurier"

Nixon jokes about police brutality:

“Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

After being admonished for his remarks, Nixon mocks the protesters:

“okay we can give out free hugs and unicorn stickers”

A member named Marca laughs off the prior night trampling of two demonstrators, one of which had a mobility scooter.

“"just watched the horse video - that is awesome”
    “we should practice that manoeuvre”

Rebel News has not yet been able to authenticate these texts but will reach out to RCMP communications for comment.

• Yeah well,

I gotta wonder how many Canadians were surprised when the pigs turned into violent enforcers.

Reminds me of how often the phrase "they'd NEVER act like brownshirts, this is America" has been contradicted of late.

• It’s a common misconception that the rcmp where the red tunic,they don’t it’s a dress uniform and besides it’s been bitterly cold there. As for the little old lady,she’s fine and not even really hurt but don’t take my word for it it’s much better to trust some other source that doesn’t have an adgenda like twitter or face book.

• So it's ok they did that cause she didn't die? Or what about the shooting that chick point blank with a tear gas launcher? Everything I've seen (which is Twitter and youboob streams because mainstream won't cover it) show the popo way out of line compared to the protesters.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.