Stephen King - Putin made serious miscalculation - forgot he's no longer dealing with Trump

• Hell he's still kissing Putin's ass- he can't stop. And his supporters are busy trying to make political hay by blaming Biden for the actions of a foreign dictator.

I can only conclude that Trumpers hate their fellow Americans more than they love their country.

• Remember where you are TWAT, you don't need to be the dickhead all the time. You're not stupid, use those skills and tell us exactly how Trump kissed Putin's ass. Instead of "Orange Man Bad!!!".

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Hell he's still kissing Putin's ass- he can't stop. And his supporters are busy trying to make political hay by blaming Biden for the actions of a foreign dictator.

I can only conclude that Trumpers hate their fellow Americans more than they love their country.

biden loving his fellow americans so much he's driving the price of everything out of their reach.

He's for the little guy though.

• Remember where you are TWAT, you don't need to be the dickhead all the time. You're not stupid, use those skills and tell us exactly how Trump kissed Putin's ass. Instead of "Orange Man Bad!!!".

Having an opinion is being a dickhead? I didn't call anybody out personally. Not my problem that millions of people personally identify with Trump.

As for how Trump has repeatedly kissed Putin's ass, I don't think that's a good faith question. A quick google search will bring up numerous examples. No president in American History has been such a simp for every dictator he meets.

• How could anybody on earth be behind Biden? You have to be severely fucking retarded to not see that he's a demented old fool with zero mental capacity.

Even in his prime he was a fucking idiot and now he's got dementia.

That's a fair question, and I don't disagree with either of your observations about Biden here.

80 million Americans voted against Trump. Biden is just the corpse who ran against him.

• 80 million Americans voted against Trump.

I never even followed politics until I saw the way the establishment went after Trump....saying that as a disclaimer as to how I identify politically. I laughed when he was elected.

But I could not disagree more with your comment above...and I actually question your range of discernment if you truly believe that Joe Biden got more votes that any other candidate ever.....by some miracle flood of mail in ballots counted at 3 in the morning in key locations..

Holy shit....

Still trolling I see.

This isn't Flamewarriors, this place is supposed to be kinder and gentler so don't make me take you behind the woodshed, unless you like that sort of thing but then you'll have to find someone else to do it. Just saying...

• Yeah, I would like to know how Trump kissed Putin's ass as well. I mean when you throw something out there you would think that you would have a better answer than Google it.

What specific things did Trump give to Putin?

and google doesnt manipulate search results.....

• I never even followed politics until I saw the way the establishment went after Trump....saying that as a disclaimer as to how I identify politically. I laughed when he was elected.

But I could not disagree more with your comment above...and I actually question your range of discernment if you truly believe that Joe Biden got more votes that any other candidate ever.....by some miracle flood of mail in ballots counted at 3 in the morning in key locations..

Holy shit....

It's not that I strongly 'believe' that Biden got 80 million voted. Peasants like us will never really know. But the fact remains that Trump lost ALL court cases on the matter. If you want to take the word of a man like Trump over the entire judicial branch of our government that's your prerogative. But I'm sure you can see why I'm not interested in that take.

And even after he lost every single court case, Trump literally pressured Pence to certify bullshit 'alternate electors' to overturn the entire process. It was a literal insurrection that failed via incompetence. From a guy with a long history of kissing up to every dictator he can find.

How should I regard folks who want *that* for our country?

• It's not that I strongly 'believe' that Biden got 80 million voted. Peasants like us will never really know. But the fact remains that Trump lost ALL court cases on the matter. If you want to take the word of a man like Trump over the entire judicial branch of our government that's your prerogative. But I'm sure you can see why I'm not interested in that take.

And even after he lost every single court case, Trump literally pressured Pence to certify bullshit 'alternate electors' to overturn the entire process. It was a literal insurrection that failed via incompetence. From a guy with a long history of kissing up to every dictator he can find.

How should I regard folks who want *that* for our country?

How should we regard people who think like "this"?

• Having an opinion is being a dickhead? I didn't call anybody out personally. Not my problem that millions of people personally identify with Trump.

As for how Trump has repeatedly kissed Putin's ass, I don't think that's a good faith question. A quick google search will bring up numerous examples. No president in American History has been such a simp for every dictator he meets.

Going max trolling is being a dickhead. Give us examples, it shouldn't be hard. Watch I'll show you.

How many Russians were killed by Americans on Trumps watch? Remember the Russian saying "They beat our asses like little bitches".

Remember that? So tell me again how Trump was kissing Putin's ass.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month