State of the Onion and seeing double.

• Actually, if the dipshits in Congress had built the wall way back WHEN THEY THEMSELVES APPROVED IT. See Secure Fence Act (with Holy Grail of Bi-partisan support), 2018 Federal Budget w/ Holy Grail, 2019 Federal Budget w/Holy Grail.

I don't blame Abbot for taking matters into Texas' hands. It's clear we have had and still have a Do-Nothing Congress that fiddles while the Tejas border burns.

Who you going to vote for Wayne? Beto or Abbott? I voted for Abbott when I was down there. Seems OK to me, especially compared to Beto "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.

I would be proud to arrange a transfer of one of my firearms directly to Beto if he would just come and take it.

• I have voted for Abbot before as well. But not this time. Not for political reasons, for reasons of incompetence. When you hire someone and they are incompetent you fire them. Beto is young and full of crap however if he becomes governor he will find that he can't do much on his own, and the rest of the Republicans will start paying attention.

I was on and off the wall because it won't/didn't work. It is mechanically ridiculous.

It was/is expensive and nonfunctional except at the most basic level. But then I was for it because 4 billion dollars was a small price to pay to get people to go on to important issues. Then I was against it because it became clear that wasn't going to happen no matter what.

The Trump years were "borrow and spend" year after year. We needed roads, bridges and other things fixed and they spent nothing on these things.

No I'm not going to give details or answer any questions, an opinion is an opinion.

• While you don't think the walls work, the Border Patrol boots on the ground Agents think it helps a lot, Channelizing the migrants, funneling them into the arms of the law so to speak. I think I'll take their opinion over yours as they have that one thing you lack. Experience in the actual matter at hand. Kind of like 1 yankee trained pilot can whip a zillion of the aliens in the Independence Day movie opener opinion.

Of course now Biden just turns them loose but heck, last night Biden got religion. He's going to secure the border!!!!!:sick

Yeah, vote for Beto. Just like you voted for Billary and the current Disaster. You are so centrist and dreamy! Maybe you can do a remix of Lee Greenwood only with new lyrics. You can call it "Let's Fuck The USA!"

I knew we'd never get along.

• We are getting along just fine. You just think being a part of the team is the most important thing and I expect politicians to actually work for their pay check. That's why

I agreed with Marjorie Taylor Greene when she insisted that congressmen actually physically vote on bills.

I would never mess with someones lyrics. I was a remote recording engineer in Nashville in my youth. I met my wife there. I have worked with Ozzy and The Stones

the NY Philharmonics, it's a very long list, even worked on an album at Jerry Falwell's Liberty Baptist College before it was a University. Ralph Abernathy's Gospel Choir Convention. I did my work "as unto the Lord" for the good and the bad. I gave them all 100%.

A funny story, we were hired to record Ted Nugent live. We got there early got set up

and thought we would go site seeing. While we drove we heard that Ted broke his leg.

We turned around and went back and reloaded the recording truck and flew home.

We got paid and didn't have to work too hard.

• My son got a degree in sound/recording engineer. Worked with a lot of the well known bands. Didn't really look like a great career for him long term. He's a pretty fair musician though but that doesn't really pay the bills either. He made his choices, didn't listen to any advice.

I am more individualist than team player. However, I can make distinctions between bad and worse. I just am reverse polarity from you. Anybody that thought Hillary better than Trump...yah, well....puts you in Arlo's category. She violated the trust of the nation when she put her private server in the closet. Had I done that with the clearance I had, I'd still be in jail. You too most likely if what you've posted is true. With the clearance she had, she should have been shot at dawn. SecState secrets were secrets no more. We'll never know the real damage she did and what lives paid for her treason.

Then you vote for Basement Biden that couldn't get 50 people into a school gym for a rally when his press pool had 49 folks? A dodering, incompetent, marble mouthed, leftist clown was less bad than Trump. Yep....Arloville again.

We're all paying the price imposed by Biden voters and the price is steep. Hell, the Biden price is steep even for the Ukranians.

So no...we aren't getting along and never will. I've said I no longer suffer fools gladly. I expect you'll shortly be #2 on the block list.

• I shall work harder to be #1 but if you block me it will be your loss. That a side, I didn't make much in the business as well. But the experience was worth it. When my wife got pregnant we moved to Texas where I grew up. I worked in the computer business and my first job paid over twice what I was making.

• I won't block you wayne5. I think a different perspective is good even though we have a bit different political opinions. Hopefully you at least support the 2nd amendment. Discourse is good because none of us knows it all and there are little pearls that can be gleaned sometimes with the sharing of ideas, thoughts and opinions. Politically we the people were never supposed to be so divided and aligned as some of the people are today. We the people only really benefit when we are free enough to think with our own mind sand freely discuss those ideas. Instead politics is spoon fed these days to the masses who consume and parrot talking points which they cannot even rationally defend logically if presented with the task.

I appreciate your posts and your contribution here Wayne5, even when we don't agree.

• then they do not support the second because they are the " I support the second but" type.

I get where you are coming from and agree for the most part. The only apprehension I have with 100% agreement is because that same argument could be used against the Republicans who voted for the landmark gun control law known as the Brady Bill for example.

• I won't block you wayne5. I think a different perspective is good even though we have a bit different political opinions. Hopefully you at least support the 2nd amendment. Discourse is good because none of us knows it all and there are little pearls that can be gleaned sometimes with the sharing of ideas, thoughts and opinions. Politically we the people were never supposed to be so divided and aligned as some of the people are today. We the people only really benefit when we are free enough to think with our own mind sand freely discuss those ideas. Instead politics is spoon fed these days to the masses who consume and parrot talking points which they cannot even rationally defend logically if presented with the task.

I appreciate your posts and your contribution here Wayne5, even when we don't agree.

I really appreciate all of your kind words. And about the 2nd amendment, I live in Texas. EVERYONE has at least one gun. Like I have said before. You could take over a South American country just with the guns owned by Liberal Democrats here. When Beto said that I thought he'd lost his mind. I think he was just trolling....I hope.

• People should be hung for that bill. Why you may ask, back door registry.

Well hanging might be a little harsh. :) But the Brady Bill was a misguided reaction that irritated people and didn't change anything about gun violence. The other side is the false idea that if you have an assault rifle that you are somehow safer from the government oppression. Or worse that you could win a civil war. When they call in the Texas Rangers sharp shooters they have the same style dear rifle my other grandad had a million years ago.

• Well hanging might be a little harsh. :) But the Brady Bill was a misguided reaction that irritated people and didn't change anything about gun violence. The other side is the false idea that if you have an assault rifle that you are somehow safer from the government oppression. Or worse that you could win a civil war. When they call in the Texas Rangers sharp shooters they have the same style dear rifle my other grandad had a million years ago.

LOL you mean like how the Ukraines are giving civilians ak? LOL you are funny .

Post image

• LOL you mean like how the Ukraines are giving civilians ak? LOL you are funny .

1. Snipers are not going to use AKs. When you are fighting a guerilla war snipers are good to have.

2. The weapons being sent are full auto military weapons. It's what is available in quantity. If you have one of those here...even the parts, you are going to prison.

3. There are technologies that make soldiers with AKs obsolete. Watch Boston Robotics

videos.

4. We had hundreds of F117s and pilots for years before the public knew about them. Even other AF pilots didn't know. I assure you there are warehouses full of robots that can track you down and recognize an assault weapon as we speak.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you can see it on Youtube its way old. This is not real but they are real.

• This video is real, not CGI. Boston Dynnamics (Boston Robotics was a fake but it made the point better.) BD was sold to the South Koreans. No body cared, why? Really old stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.