State of the Onion and seeing double.

• Official Post

this is how things work. yesterday I went with a friend, wife didnt want to go. so I went with this girl, good friend of ours, her husband was against her getting the vaccine but she decided to get it. on the way back we had lunch, we both drank a beer. she ended up in the hospital, I was confused for a bit so i called a friend to come pick me up and told her to call her husband. he called me and told me he was gonna kick my ass, he knew the vaxx would make her sick, I am still trying to process what happened. told him to go to the hospital, she's ok she's just in pain. i tried to explain that a car ran a red light and hit us. he just hanged up on me, 2 hours later when i got home, i see a facebook post with about 100 responses about why the vaxx is so bad. I posted a car hit us, that's why she's in the hospital. THE CAR RAN A READ LIGHT, 1/2 the people didnt believe that. yes it was the vaxx that made her go thru a green light and a car that had a red light hit is. that's how stupid some people are, even when given the right facts they still believe the opposite, they wouldnt even believe her, and they were not even there.

that's the world we live in

Well, some people are just plain fucking idiots. Lol!

Hope you guys are alright.

• Tell us how it all works, Brandon

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, wow indeed.

There is a telegram post I just read that says Victoria Nuland is married to Robert Kagan. Kagan co-founded PNAC in1998....The Project For A New American Century.....toppling 7 ME countries in 5 years....with a "Pearl Harbor event" needed as a catalyst. Thank you 9-11.

Anyway...Nuland and her husband are neck deep in the orchestration of the regime change in Ukraine that has led us to now....

Putin, or someone speaking for him has communicated, that they have files on 9-11 and will release it all.

And now Brandon is openly talking about how "everybody knows someone who has been blackmailed with nekkid photos"

LOL. WTF? are they going to spill everything?

• oh deer...looks like the stress could be getting to her:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

A real man loves his woman every day of the month