Dr Strange Multiverse of Lameness

• I didn't think it was possible for the trajectory of the Marvel films/shows/M-She-You to get pointed downwards further, but wow, what a disappoinment. I remember when the 1st Doc Strange film came out, it had a fantastic sound/video presentation in the theater, really something very good, plus the story wasn't bad either.

This film was utter crap IMO. The same wokester BS that Marvel has been famous for since the end of their "Phase 3". They've truly fucked things up beyond repair now I think. I was hoping the next Thor film might redeem things, but now, I doubt it. Highly.

3/10, and that's being generous. Horrible plot, worse new characters, and the veteran characters were so incredibly poorly written and used, that I don't know how to quite put it. I hope Benedict didn't link much of his salary on this one to back end, because there ain't gonna be much, not with a combined cost of production and marketing closing in on 550 mil. Of course, maybe I'll be proven wrong and millions of wokesters will want to rewatch it.

• Yeah, the House of Mouse is dead to me. It's a monstrosity that must be destroyed before it destroys all entertainment.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.