Arguments Against Abortion

• Without invoking religious dogma. Can you do it? I've seen it over and over... Lefty baby murderers say "KEEP YOUR STUPID RELIGION OUT OF OUR WOMBS!!1!1" then just like clockwork, the righty tighties show up and start talking about gawd and jayzis... I have witnessed OVER AND OVER... people who apparently have NO moral compass outside of their bible. Some actually say there is NO morality outside of religion. That the fear of retribution from a vengeful god is the ONLY thing keeping us from slipping into hell on earth... I don't know. I just feel that the extermination of the most vulnerable among up out of convenience is purely hedonistic insanity (I wanted to say evil here but I'm trying to leave anything of possible religious connotation out). The pursuit of the escape from consequences.. There was a woman on facebook who's argument FOR abortion was rape and incest and that even if it were legal in cases of rape and incest women would be compelled to admit they had been raped... that "an unbelievable amount" of incest and rape goes unreported and ends in an abortion... I asked her WHY these women would CHOOSE to protect incestuous rapist monsters?? her answer... "I'm not having this conversation with you." As if I were the crazy one...

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Challenge accepted.

giphy.gif

If it was her body, abortion would kill her and not the baby.

We declare someone dead when their heart stops beating and they can no longer be kick started with those electric paddles so logically, life starts when the heart starts beating. We used to be able to detect a heart beat at around 8 weeks now we can do it at 6 and in the future we may find that we can detect it even earlier.

When something is growing we consider it "alive" except when it comes to human babies. Changes happen to the female egg as soon as a sperm enters it, first, it hardens it's outer layer so no other sperm cells can get in. Next, the single cell splits in two and now it is a multi-celled organism that continues to grow. Growth equals life. This is making a case for life starting at conception w/o using the Bible.

Rape and incest you say? In the case of rape/incest it isn't the baby that needs killing.

The primary purpose of sex isn't recreation, it's procreation. If you can't afford $5 for a 3 pack of condoms at Wally World then you damn sure can't afford to take a chance on making a baby.

Every argument the pro-abortionists make dehumanizes the unborn. Is that really any different than the Nazi's dehumanizing the Russian people? Or the Jews? Or the Soviets dehumanizing the German people? Dehumanizing a group of people makes it easier to justify killing them.

*Edit* https://nebraskafamilyalliance…ife/abortion-harms-women/

Studies show that women experience various forms of long term suffering after having an abortion.

• My wife and I discussed abortion recently. I asked her what she thought and she gave me her opinion like only she can do. She plainly stated that abortion as birth control is evil(evil is not just a religious connotation).

My wife stated simply that she is against abortion, period. A child is a gift no matter the circumstances.

I, on the other hand, would sacrifice the child for my wife. I fell in love with my wife not the possibility of children.

I would accept the loss of the child if it meant that I would still have my wife. I would probably lose her in that instance, but she would be alive.

I believe the current crop of people most often think of everything in terms of convenience. It would be inconvenient for them to accept the responsibility of raising a child after a one time fling. But that is the price you pay if contraception is ignored.

I hope my family never has to face the consequences of an abortion.

For something that is sold as being so singular, the plurality is maddening.

• I feel it kinda depends on the situation.

Say a 12 year old girl gets raped (it happens) and ends up pregnant. I would not demand/expect her to carry that child to term.

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Josey Wales

Edited 2 times, last by CooganBear ().

• In my example, the abortion would be as soon as possible. It doesn't take someone 4 months to realize they've been raped.

Could probably even use the "Morning After Pill" in this situation.

Josey Wales

Edited once, last by CooganBear ().

• I feel it kinda depends on the situation.

Say a 12 year old girl gets raped (it happens) and ends up pregnant. I would not demand/expect her to carry that child to term.

Rape, incest, life of the mother are the three situations where I would not tell a woman she can't have an abortion. However, what I would do is ensure she got counseling for ALL options.

Years ago I was listening to a guy on a motivational tape tell how while wife was giving birth, suddenly complications arose, the doctor ordered him out of the delivery room and just as he was exiting the doctor told him, "I can only save one of them, which one do you want me to save?". The guy chose his wife but what a terrible decision to have to make.

I can only imagine the same sort of difficult decision with a woman that gets pregnant as a result of rape or incest. For me, making sure she knows and understands ALL options is a high priority but in these cases, the decision would be hers to make.

• In my example, the abortion would be as soon as possible. It doesn't take someone 4 months to realize they've been raped.

Could probably even use the "Morning After Pill" in this situation.

Here's some food for thought.

I've witnessed the birth of all three of my children. (Three kids, two wives.) In each instance as soon as they saw their baby they fell head over heels in love with it. You can see it happen if you watch. It's like theres a switch in the female brain that opens this flood of love as soon as they lay eyes on their baby.

Roughly 35 years ago while sitting in church the pastor announced an upcoming wedding and invited the couple up to the podium. The woman brought a small child with her (about a year old) and the pastor said, "I know what some of you are thinking and this isn't it." He then went on to tell how she'd been raped and how the child was a product of that rape and that the guy was going to adopt the child as soon as the wedding was over.

This is a good example of why I'd make sure she understood all of her options and not just the one that ends with a dead baby and a lifetime of regret.

• Abortion as leftist control was accidental genius. Margaret Sanger got unexpected consequences for which I am grateful.

I think unrestricted abortions in the blue states should be exercised forthwith.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I was with my wife when my three children were born too. Two daughters and a son. Youngest just turned 30 years old.

Josey Wales