Since GS seems to have gone - check this out. VAX links

• And for me it was more principal than actually knowing that the vaccine was going to be bad. I never trusted the vaccine because of the way it was rolled out and because I actually read the history of the mRNA vaccines. And they had been working on these mRNA vaccines since the '90s, but everything I read says that they wouldn't test them on humans. And then suddenly they're fucking testing them on humans via force vaccination almost.

But the number one reason why I refused to get vaccinated was on principle. That nobody is going to force me to do anything that I don't want to do.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah well,

I recall the collective bleating from pretty much the entire membership of this other board when I brought up de-camping to a less hysterical environ.

The overseas peasants, one could almost forgive. They're just the distillation of centuries of wartime culling and abandonment by their betters. They were bred to obey.

Those of domestic origin that defended the scam, to me, exemplify the stupidest weaklings on the planet. Right down there with the spooks and beaners. Positively un-American.

• You mis-remember. The problem was with YOU taking your family to a rural area with limited health resources because "I'll do what I want". Covid was/is real and people died. Unnecessarily spreading it around because "you can't tell me what to do" was and is a dick move. I live in a rural area and it wasn't just medical resources but food and supplies that were ravaged by assholes coming for no other reason than "fuck you".

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Aforementioned assholes prolly lived in/near blue cities. I remember a Walmart near Atlanta, they had ONE entrance, ONE exit. Dude in front of each with a clicker and a radio, to make sure there weren't more than 50 people in this gargantuan store

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Covid was real and people died, but none of the measures they said to take to prevent the spread worked or were worth a fuck.

What should have been done is what it's been done before. Or it's done with the flu. If you are at risk or if you're worried about it, you stay home. Don't tell everybody else to stay home. Older people or whoever are vulnerable, they're the ones who should have been isolating not the whole fucking rest of the world.

I wore my mask where I was required. I worked in IT in a high risk environments. On POS systems that people touch, in close quarters like 7-Elevens, home depot's targets stuff like that. I was never worried about it.

The thing about COVID is just like any other contagious virus. Like the flu. There's nothing you can do. You're going to get it or not and likely you're going to get it eventually. Some people are going to die from it most people won't.

You don't shut down the world to try to contain a virus that's not containable.

• Heh..

"

You mis-remember. The problem was with YOU taking your family to a rural area with limited health resources because "I'll do what I want". Covid was/is real and people died..."

I remember perfectly well. And of course, as usual, I was right. And all you hysterical idiots were behaving as expected.

Having history validate every statement I made on the issue just makes the insecure weaklings of the world embrace their delusion with renewed zeal. Must suck.

In short, no healthcare shortage, no fatalities of note, and the only victims were injured by the cures.

Fuck you pieces of shit that promoted, and continue to buy into the bullshit. Your stupidity is sub-human. Sub nigger even..