Musk takes over Twitter and within hours locked them out of the system code.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And THIS is the part that they'll go with...

External Content twitter.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• "I am not afraid of you, and I'm coming for you."

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I read some of those replies, and a lot of them are just that same fruit cake posting the same shit over and over again. God , liberals are disgusting shit stains.

I love how they don't even mention anything about Twitter's policies of stifling any opposition speech. Instead they're going on and on about how musk is disclosing shit. As if that's some kind of moral equivalent.

• James Woods is an impressive man

“I’ve been a target of these people for six years. They have destroyed my career,” Woods said. “They have destroyed my livelihood. They’ve destroyed my faith in this country that my family has defended in the military since the Revolutionary War.”

“I can guarantee you one thing, more than anything else you’ll ever hear in your life, I will be getting a lawyer. I will be suing the Democratic National Committee. No matter what, whether I win or lose, I am going to stand up for the rights of every American,” he said. “I’m not a celebrity, I’m hardly recognizable anymore because my career has been destroyed by these very people.”

“If I have to be the flag-bearer for this, then so be it. I’ll be proud to do it,” Woods added. “The government of the United States conspired to take my free speech and throw it in the gutter. And there’s something that they should fear more than anything they have ever imagined in their wildest dreams. The most dangerous man, these corrupt, vile vermin is an American, who’s not afraid of him, and Joe Biden, and all those rats who work with you at the DNC, to close down my speech, I am not afraid of you. And I’m coming for you.”

• Twitter is fucking awesome.