Maybe I'm too old for games?

• slamfire Thanks for finding that, I played just long enough last night to start to familiarize myself with it again.

I still can't believe you found it in 2 minutes. lmao

I've been very into finding old DOS era games online since 2009 or so - I'm very good at it - however it must be said that one was an easy find.

Good God Man! Get it together!

• Beej I'm the same as well in that regard... I don't game at all like I did in my 20s and early 30s. Once you get into your 50s, you start thinking how much time you have left with an able body (endurance, strength and dexterity to do stuff). For me I kind of try to keep a bucket list - most people use a "bucket list" of places they'd like to vacation to - me, my bucket list is things to learn, figure out and get skilled at.

It could be something like Astronomy, Chemistry, Math, History - or it could be building electronics, fixing mechanical stuff, sailing, diving, piloting or even learning to ride a motorcycle - you get the idea, that kind of thing. It could just be to read great works, or even get good at handwriting, cooking... anything.

I look at like I'm going to be alive and able bodied only so long, so what do I want to do with what I have left ?. Knowledge, Skill and Enlightenment is more rewarding to me than simple Travel or the proverbial "Two Chicks Man". etc.

• Everyone's list is different and to each his own LOL. Point is, you have one life... burn it wisely on things that make you happy, and leave this world with as little regrets as possible.

A real stark difference in what the Elites want for us. They see a future where AI and Robots do all the work. They sit at the very top, with augmented intelligence & cybernetic bodies - very long to infinite lifespans (they want to be like small Gods). They see the bulk of humanity as "useless eaters". They plan on "doing the right thing" and keeping us fed (mostly with insect proteins), where we sit back and do very little, and live in squalor. Our salvation is the Metaverse - a virtual reality world where all our dreams and desires get fulfilled. Of course, they want the numbers culled severely to make it manageable.

There will also be an Engineering class of people who sit in between - kind of like a middle class. They will keep things in running order - like all the technology.

I don't think they'll ever pull it off, but we have to live and deal with the trouble they cause us on their quest to force it upon us.

So keeping all that in mind, make sure you burn your life with meaningful pursuits.

• Someone should stop those mean old Elites. Step one, tax cut for billionaires.

• I have wondered how you tards reconcile your obvious cognitive dissonance. How is it that billionaires are almost exclusively leftist? Did those leftists EARN their billions? Why do you people devote your lives to giving them as much money and as much power as possible, given that they allegedly support everything you don't like?

• You're never too old for games--htis one made me happy--we had all but lost, I killed their last 4 ships to win it

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().