Ukraine War thread.

• It's Russia. The women have very limited pickings if they are looking for quality men. So with him being the equivalent to alcoholic trailer trash here, the bottom 3 %, he is pretty much average for Russian society. That is the sad part about Russian culture.

Hmm.

I remember Uke women stand at attention right across Leningrad highway from my apartment.

Russia at least has a culture. Tolstoyevsky that you maybe remember. And levels deeper that you didn't ever hear of. Like Leskov or Strugatsky brothers. Look, in my generation of educated people it was next to obligatory to read Ham, Camus and Gumilev jr. You maybe heard about Hemingway. Sure didn't read anything.

Again. I have travelled much more than you can ever imagine, and, believe me, there is no promise land, except maybe Moscow. You have to work everywhere. But here you do it comfortably.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• 130 in russian service at the start of the war

of that about 20 were non combat operational.. testing, crashes, hard landings, etc... 2 were burned in a hanger in the NMD

50 were KNOWN to have been lost due to shoot downs

20+ suspected to be shot down (ukr est) so take away 10

we KNOW that many have been stripped of parts. you can see black helos have camo parts and some camo helos have black parts... aircraft that were not shot down but bade it back to base but were damaged so bad they will never fly again

20 or so...

we know that the atacms strikes have taken out at least 10

the strike last night is suspected of taking out 5

15 or less...

-30+% for down for maint at any one time

10 ish....

known to have been produced in the last 2 years...

about 4

so 14 total flyable at any one time... or less

in a recent video released from the russian MOD the video showed a 4 ship KA-52 formation...

2 had Zs (central military dist), one had the harry potter sign (3rd corps), and one had the V (eastern military dist).

so to get 4 aircraft up they are having to combine the entire force to get a mission going.

and this will only get worse now that more and more long range rockets come on line.

• Boroda, what is the "talk" like in Russia among the people about this war?

You've lost a LOT of people, and a ton of your best military equipment. So has Ukraine.

Are average people pissed off? Motivated to fight more and take Ukraine and give it back to the Soviet New Russia? Or are the people wishing for it all to end?

How is your Brother doing?

• You’re asking a the offspring of privileged soviet officer that longs for the return of the USSR. In other words a pure rashka vatnik. All you’ll get is “all lies, is western propaganda.” He’ll deny the satellite imagery that shows depots being drained of armored vehicles of all types as an example.

Point laugh and mock the absolute caricature of an 80s movie bad guy.

• Can we get a repeat?

Everything Rashkan is crap.

External Content youtu.be

• Russia's strike missile reserve is 870 high-precision missiles with a strike radius of more than 350 kilometers.

According to HUR representative Vadym Skibytskyi, it is roughly about:

165 Kalibr type missiles;

160 Kh-101, Kh-555 and Kh-55 missiles;

290 ballistic "‎Iskanders" (M and K);

80 hypersonic aeroballistic missiles "Dagger";

150 Kh-22 / Kh-32 missiles.

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/30504

Russian social media account of an AFU strike in Donetsk today: AFU Strike on Large Russia UAV Operations Center

"Today we had a loud hit on a building in the center of Donetsk. The victims are being taken, and in parallel, FSB officers are already here with the traditional… pic.twitter.com/ulp0EgM4gu
    — OSINT (Uri) \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 (@UKikaski) November 7, 2023

"Today we had a loud hit on a building in the center of Donetsk. The victims are being taken, and in parallel, FSB officers are already here with the traditional non-disclosure conversation in such cases.

However, they can be understood, the Ukrainians today really inflicted a powerful pin-point strike with great success. They struck at the center of unmanned systems (UAVs). Dozens of UAV operators were killed and injured. Expensive equipment was destroyed."

• Well.

I live in a megapolis with officially 12 million people.

The only second-hand connection to war - from Red side - is our Institute's chief guard's Son who got drafted over a year ago. He's a Georgian. From Ukrainian side I am closer.

I agree with Darth Putin - we didn't start yet. Now Russian troops grind the last "Ukrainian" males drafted by their criminal genocidal regime.

Brother got two surgeries on spine hernias and barely walks with a stick, I doubt he'll return to a front line. Told a lot of interesting things, bad for both sides though. Like - all that combat drugs are available wholesale to Ukrops, but he, as a first line ER doctor - doesn't serve people on drugs.

You, as usual, fail to understand. Soviets, Councils, Radas, were a combination of legislative and executional power.

We won't be left alone until we take Khar'kov, Dnepropetrovsk, Nikolayev and Odessa.

• Bakhmut life my ass.

Ballistic Iskanders M and K.

Ignorance is a bliss.

• F-WjxgCWsAAgMrB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-XBnahXAAA3Wuk?format=jpg&name=900x900

F-XX6-YXEAA7EUm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-XiAsFWcAAvLqS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-WWh8JWAAA-PJM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-WWipzWwAAW6S6?format=jpg&name=large

F-V98-zXoAA9YVY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-V-rojWoAAdxjC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F-UjKfVXEAA4ATa?format=jpg&name=large