Ukraine War thread.

• So many Russian surface warships have become submarines, I guess it is only appropriate that we have a Russian submarine trying its best to become a surface vessel.

#BREAKING_NEWS The strategic nuclear submarine of the Russian Navy K-554 "Emperor Alexander III" (serial number 207) contacted with a signal for assistance in evacuating the crew and eliminating the consequences of blocking the R-30 (SS-NX-30) "Bulava" missile in the launch silo…

Ukraine Front Line (@EuromaidanPR) March 15, 2024

• Probably not wrong and the direction ground war is going

Ukraine's Sergyi Flesh: "Mark my words - in six months to a year, both sides will begin to produce enough FPVs to target every single soldier - all will be detected and destroyed day and night in a zone of up to 5-8 km. All infantry will retreat underground, and all surface… pic.twitter.com/4zgA5ZhUyb

Samuel Bendett (@sambendett) March 15, 2024

• Probably not wrong and the direction ground war is going

Ukraine's Sergyi Flesh: "Mark my words - in six months to a year, both sides will begin to produce enough FPVs to target every single soldier - all will be detected and destroyed day and night in a zone of up to 5-8 km. All infantry will retreat underground, and all surface… pic.twitter.com/4zgA5ZhUyb

Samuel Bendett (@sambendett) March 15, 2024

Russia is running out of tanks and other armored vehicles. It's estimated that they're down to about 1700 tanks - which is about what Ukraine has. They are only building about 350 new tanks a year.

The war will come to a conclusion by 2025

• Russia is running out of tanks and other armored vehicles. It's estimated that they're down to about 1700 tanks - which is about what Ukraine has. They are only building about 350 new tanks a year.

It depends how you count tanks and APCs. The greater majority of "new" tanks getting to the front line are refurbished and they have lots of t-62 and t-55s that are making up the majority of what is going. I don't think there is much more than 2 dozen actual new tanks being built per month. Pretty much all of them, including t-90ms are rebuilt tanks. The T-90 and T-90a losses are minimal and new t-90m's showing up on the front are on older T-90 hulls for example. I have seen and posted some decent counts of depleting stocks of arty, tanks, apcs and wheeled vehicles and they are all dwindling. I would not be surprised if 2025 is the year they start seeing all those run out. More realistically, they simply have less and less each month and you are already seeing most attacks coming on old BTR's and even Chinese golf carts. There will just be more of that and less tanks and BMPs. The problem the Ukes face is putting up a good defense until then which is a major issue. The Russians need the west to stop supplying the Ukes with essential stuff like arty ammo to make material progress. That is why the spend billions on western facing IO as it's their most important strategic asset.

• No matter how the war ends, Russia lost. They fucked themselves in so many ways and it's going to be decades before they even begin to un-fuck themselves.

The thing to watch here is how it plays out. Does Putin , or the next Putin, continue with Russian imperialism? How does this affect Chinese imperialism with XI leading. As far as being a functional society in a normal way, ya, they are pretty fucked by their own choosing but that does not mean they will become impotent and not continue to be a cancer to the world.

• Subscribers report powerful cotton in Syzran. The local oil refinery is on fire. The information is being clarified.

СЫЗРАНЬ
    ⚡️Подписчики сообщают о мощном хлопке в Сызрани. Горит местный НПЗ. Информация уточняется. Свои новости присылайте сюда @syzranvip_bot 👉Подписаться на СЫЗРАНЬ
    t.me

The drones attacked two enterprises in the Samara region at once.

The attack occurred at 6 a.m. local time. The first drone attacked the territory of an oil refinery in Syzran. A fire started there. Currently, the fire area is 500 square meters. Emergency services are on site

At the same time, several other drones attacked the Novokuybyshevsk oil refinery. A fire also started there, which was extinguished after half an hour.

Baza
    Беспилотники атаковали сразу два предприятия в Самарской области. Атака произошла в 6 утра по местному времени. Первый дрон атаковал территорию…
    t.me

Drones attacked the Syzran and Novokuibyshevsky oil refineries in the Samara region, a fire broke out at an oil products processing plant, but there were no casualties, the regional governor told RIA Novosti

РИА Новости
    Беспилотники атаковали Сызранский и Новокуйбышевский НПЗ в Самарской области, возник пожар на установке по переработке нефтепродуктов, пострадавших нет,…
    t.me

Russian media as well as the governor of the Samara region say that this morning Novokuybyshevskiy oil refinery was also attacked by drones. As claimed, a fire also started there as a result of the attack and was extinguished in half an hour. But unfortunately no videos have yet… https://t.co/DD4Vnt00Xn pic.twitter.com/1SOVeYA2Bf
    — Special Kherson Cat \uD83D\uDC08\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 (@bayraktar

GIxZh9Tb0AAMviL?format=jpg&name=large

• The thing to watch here is how it plays out. Does Putin , or the next Putin, continue with Russian imperialism? How does this affect Chinese imperialism with XI leading. As far as being a functional society in a normal way, ya, they are pretty fucked by their own choosing but that does not mean they will become impotent and not continue to be a cancer to the world.

what it means is people are on to the threat and arming up. They won't be given a free pass again when they try to take over another region.

• GIxNigFXcAA5m-W?format=png&name=900x900

Something is changing with Russian equipment. In the war Russia has lost 1.88 IFV/APCs for every Tank, a 1:1.88 ratio, this has been remarkably stable, with a low of 1:1.49 and a high of 1:2.22 so far in March it's 1:3.21 much higher than ever before. This could be that they have… pic.twitter.com/wfoxDbXxns
    Richard Vereker (@verekerrichard1) March 16, 2024

The second reason I am suspicious of the Russian tank fleet is the sudden demise of the T-72 Obr 2022s, these newly modernised tanks were on the ascendancy, but have suddenly started to disappear. has Russia sent instructions to the factories, to send all tanks to the front ASAP, and not to upgrade them if that will delay things? I don't know, small data set but maybe. 2/3

GIxQ_jkXIAAc6nv?format=png&name=medium

The second reason I am suspicious of the Russian tank fleet is the sudden demise of the T-72 Obr 2022s, these newly modernised tanks were on the ascendancy, but have suddenly started to disappear. has Russia sent instructions to the factories, to send all tanks to the front ASAP,… pic.twitter.com/a820NY9nSi

Data tables for both graphs above, T-72 variants and Tanks to IFVs, all of the data for both comes form http://Warspotting.net

GIxR3cDWAAAizBM?format=png&name=large

GIxSFRuXMAAu8KG?format=png&name=large

Data tables for both graphs above, T-72 variants and Tanks to IFVs, all of the data for both comes form https://t.co/DclqLFpfCL pic.twitter.com/VHZYfUNVn3

• GIlBfKzX0AAT-ch?format=jpg&name=small

Also-

As for the strikes on refineries, I’m surprised why the crests didn’t do this before and why they didn’t simultaneously strike all the refineries that could be reached by drones.

A huge, weakly protected, light, stationary target.

Moreover, the crests know where they are hitting. They hit the rectification columns, after which (unlike barrels and tanks with fuel and lubricants) the plant stops.

Due to the fact that now many of our oil refineries are in the hands of oligarchs, that is, private property, the state is in no hurry to allocate separate air defense systems and electronic warfare systems for their defense against drones because they “scraped”?

It is clear that now they will be concerned about this issue and the refinery will be closed, of course to the detriment of other facilities. While private traders are stretching nets that are not even half measures. It's like tires and painted airplanes and helicopters in parking lots. This is not serious.

Well, today we need to think one step forward. Think about where the crests will attack when we cover the refinery.

https://t.me/fighter_bomber/16009

• Russia is running out of tanks and other armored vehicles. It's estimated that they're down to about 1700 tanks - which is about what Ukraine has. They are only building about 350 new tanks a year.

Yeah, Russians lost, with 20 000 tanks in storage. Go fuel an crank. Didn't I post a first M1 to T-72 tank duel? Nope? Guess who have won? One shot. Again. These people who wanted to wage war on us.

Are you nuts?! It's impossible to defeat Russia with a power of arms. Sanctions? More then Iran. And I still get all I need in store. Aaah hysterical squirrels eggs are 100 rubles a ten! Instead of 90 my ass.

We are an overwhelming nation. Something you can't even imagine. We turn the Earth. The problem is - we fight ourselves. No army except Ukrainians, same Russians as we are, is able to resist us. And Russians save lives. Tune to 149.200 and call Volga. Russian artillery will cover you.

After this civil war ends - Russians should be able to get to British channel in a week or two.

Now the goals are clear. Our sleeping bear declared - as I have said - Odessa and a direct way to Transnistria. Dnepropetrovsk and Khar'kov.

• As far as the number of tanks you have that are serviceable, you can look it up. You guys are not doing so well.

You're not producing or refurbishing tanks fast enough to replace the losses. I've read reports from the UK that estimate Russia is down to about 1700 tanks that are serviceable and operational right now. And you guys started with $2,700. But you lost about 2,400 tanks. Your refurbishing old piece of shit tanks that are up to 70 years old..

It's not just tanks. It's armor personnel carriers.

I don't think your Air Force is doing so hot either. You're losing a lot of planes.

• De furore Normannorum libera nos, Domine is about us. Slav ploughers, Norman warriors and Mongol nomads. Go fight.

Leave us alone. At our isotherm 0C January. You assholes are unable to withstand such a bloody frost when water freezes!