"Flying Octagon" shot down over Lake Huron

• This is pretty strange, and I'd love to know more. They don't say that it's a balloon - they're calling it an aircraft. I was at 20k feet.

Flying ‘Octagon’ Shot Down Near U.S.-Canada Border On Sunday
    Airspace at the U.S.-Canada border near Michigan was closed by the FAA on Sunday afternoon and a flying object shaped like an octagon was shot down.
    www.forbes.com

Flying ‘Octagon’ Shot Down Near U.S.-Canada Border On Sunday

Airspace at the U.S.-Canada border near Michigan was closed by the FAA on Sunday afternoon and another “flying object” was shot down, according to a Congressman from Michigan. In fact, the object was shaped like an octagon, according to a new report from the Wall Street Journal. The octagon was flying at roughly 20,000 feet, which means it posed a potential threat to civilian aircraft, according to the Journal.

The octagon-shaped object had “strings hanging off,” according to New York Times reporter Edward Wong, and is apparently the same object identified as a “radar anomaly” in Montana last night. The incident marks the fourth time a strange floating object has been taken down in U.S. and Canadian airspace in the past week and a half.

“I’ve been in contact with DOD regarding operations across the Great Lakes region today. The US military has decommissioned another ‘object’ over Lake Huron,” Rep. Jack Bergman tweeted shortly before 3:30 PM ET on Sunday.

“I appreciate the decisive action by our fighter pilots. The American people deserve far more answers than we have,” Rep. Bergman, who serves as Chairman of the House Armed Services Intelligence and Special Operations Subcommittee, continued.

There are no reports of “collateral damage” on the ground, according to NBC News reporter Monica Alba. The octagon-shaped object was shot down on the U.S. side of Lake Huron, roughly 14 miles from the Canadian border line that runs through the lake, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“The object has been downed by pilots from the U.S. Air Force and National Guard. Great work by all who carried out this mission both in the air and back at headquarters. We’re all interested in exactly what this object was and it’s purpose,” Rep. Elissa Slotkin of Michigan tweeted Sunday afternoon.

“As long as these things keep traversing the US and Canada, I’ll continue to ask for Congress to get a full briefing based on our exploitation of the wreckage,” Slotkin continued.

The U.S. shot down the octagon-shaped object with an F-16 fighter jet deploying a Sidewinder air-to-air missile, according to the New York Times, which notes the Biden administration has privately assured reporters there’s “no evidence that [the objects] involve extraterrestrial activity.”

The news of this latest mission comes after several different aircraft and “objects” were spotted over the U.S. and Canada recently. A Chinese-operated spy balloon was first shot down on Feb. 4 off the coast of South Carolina, after it traveled across most of the U.S., and an object was shot down over the northernmost part of Alaska on Feb. 10. Just yesterday, NORAD also shot down an unidentified object over northern Canada, at the direction of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. And then an “anomaly” was reported on Saturday night over Montana.

The “anomaly” reported on Saturday night was likely a flying aircraft, according to a new tweet from Rep. Matt Rosendale, a politician from Montana.

“I am in constant communication with NORCOM and they have just advised me that they have confidence there IS an object and it WAS NOT an anomaly. I am waiting now to receive visual confirmation. Our nation’s security is my priority,” Rosendale tweeted Sunday afternoon.

We now know, based on a report from a New York Times reporter, that the anomaly spotted in Montana on Saturday was the same object shot down over Lake Huron today.

China insisted the first aircraft that started this new national obsession with floating balloons was actually just for monitoring weather, a claim the Pentagon has denied. The balloon was used for collecting signals intelligence, according to several reports that have since surfaced, but it’s not clear that all three objects that have been shot down in the U.S. and Canada in recent days have had similar capabilities.

President Joe Biden received criticism in the week that it took the Chinese spy balloon to cross the U.S., leading to many Republicans insisting that President Donald Trump never would’ve let something like that happen. But, as it turns out, Trump did let it happen, the public simply wasn’t aware of the times spy balloons were monitoring U.S. military sites in California and Virginia.

Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer gave an interview on ABC News on Sunday morning and insisted the U.S. military was “focused like a laser” on gathering intelligence about these aerial objects.

“You can be sure that if any... any... Americans interests or people are at risk they’ll take appropriate action,” Schumer said.

Making things even more complicated, the Chinese have reportedly spotted their own unidentified flying object near the port city of Rizhao in Shandong Province. The city is roughly halfway in between Beijing and Shanghai and the latest reports indicate the Chinese government planned to shoot it down.

• Something is up with these objects. They won't call them balloons.

Mystery surrounds objects shot down by US military
    A spate of high-altitude objects have been shot down in North American airspace in recent days.
    www.bbc.com

Mystery surrounds objects shot down by US military

The US military is unsure what three flying objects it shot out of the skies over North America were - and how they were able to stay aloft.

President Joe Biden ordered another object - the fourth in total this month - to be downed on Sunday.

As it was travelling at 20,000ft (6,100m), it could have interfered with commercial air traffic, the US said.

A military commander said it could be a "gaseous type of balloon" or "some type of a propulsion system".

He added he could not rule out that the objects were extra-terrestrials.

The latest object - shot down over Lake Huron in Michigan near the Canadian border - has been described by defence officials as an unmanned "octagonal structure" with strings attached to it.

It was downed by a missile fired from an F-16 fighter jet at 14:42 local time (19:42 GMT).

The incident raises further questions about the spate of high-altitude objects that have been shot down over North America this month.

US Northern Command Commander General Glen VanHerck said that there was no indication of any threat.

"I'm not going to categorise them as balloons. We're calling them objects for a reason," he said.

"What we are seeing is very, very small objects that produce a very, very low radar cross-section," he added.

Speculation as to what the objects may be has intensified in recent days.

"I will let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out," Gen VanHerck said when asked if it was possible the objects are aliens or extra-terrestrials.

"I haven't ruled out anything at this point."

A suspected Chinese spy balloon was downed off the coast of South Carolina on 4 February after hovering for days over the US. Officials said it originated in China and had been used to monitor sensitive sites.

China denied the object was used for spying and said it was a weather monitoring device that had blown astray. The incident - and the angry exchanges in its aftermath - ratcheted up tensions between Washington and Beijing.

But on Sunday, a defence official said the US had communicated with Beijing about the first object, after receiving no response for several days. It was not immediately clear what was discussed.

Since that first incident, American fighter jets have shot down three further high-altitude objects in as many days.

President Biden ordered an object to be shot down over northern Alaska on Friday, and on Saturday a similar object was shot down over the Yukon in north-western Canada.

Both the US and Canada are still working to recover the remnants, but the search in Alaska has been hampered by Arctic conditions.

"These objects did not closely resemble, and were much smaller than, the [4 February] balloon and we will not definitively characterise them until we can recover the debris," a White House National Security spokesperson said.

China's foreign ministry said on Monday the US has flown balloons into its airspace more than 10 times in the past year.

"It's not uncommon as well for the US to illegally enter the airspace of other countries," said foreign ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin at a press briefing.

Detection of the most recent objects could be a result of widening the search from radars and sensors.

"We have been more closely scrutinising our airspace at these altitudes, including enhancing our radar," said Melissa Dalton, an assistant secretary of defence, said.

An official told the Washington Post it was like a car buyer unticking boxes on a website to broaden the parameters of what can be searched.

But he said it was unclear whether this was producing more hits - or if the new incursions are part of a more deliberate action.

• I don't think they'd be having classified briefings if these were just balloons.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Biden audio caught off camera after giving a briefing on the "balloons" that were shot down

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mach 5 is fast as hell. What's interesting is the cover up of the craft they shot down. What's also interesting is this weather balloon flying over Ohio right around the time the Explosion happened, maybe a coincidence? Only they really know.

After watching tons of Secureteam 10 videos on YouTube. there is no doubt it probably was real, and could be extraterrestrial. Hell, even Biden alluded to it. Though some are saying "project bluebeam" preparedness which I never really believed that theory. I guess until I actually see it, then I'll believe it. If Aliens wanted to actually invade and take us over, I'd expect them to do exactly what the current left is doing to manipulate the people into confusion and submission. It wouldn't suprise me actually if they were infact behind it. They would have taken us over long ago with force if they wanted to.

If you search for it, there is a lot of info about the Secret space force and all types of aliens, some good and some bad. I've heard a few convincing stories but it's another "see it to believe it" scenario.

Hopefully this leads us to real anti gravity technology or atleast the understanding that it is infact possible. Or they will just sweep it back under the rug and wait for us to forget it next week. Really unfortunate we can no longer trust a damn thing anyone in the government actually says. There is a 100% chance they are hiding some big truths from the people about this.