Corporations going woke - even after seeing the incredible backlash and the massive devaulations

• Re: Billion dollar woke mistakes

Every case I've bothered to pay attention to, it comes down to the work of one single person. Someone on the Board of Directors usually - there's always one super lib that decides this has to be done, and starts giving orders - they go it alone (ie: pet project). Everyone on down is terrified to question it so they do as they are told.

The responsible adults in the room reel in horror, but they stay quiet. They want to boot said super lib off the Board of Directors, but they won't fearing massive Media Backlash. It's all fear of the Liberal Media. It takes absolutely nothing for them to immediate smear someone as a racist or homo/transphobic. The only option is to stay quiet and turn a blind eye.

Sometimes it's someone down the chain - at times significantly down the chain. They start getting woke as hell because they fear for their job security. They see going very woke as a way to get job security. They think (rightly so BTW), that the higher ups will be terrified to fire or lay someone off that has recently gone strong woke and is very vocal about it. It gives them a strong lawsuit potential if they get terminated for any reason. I've seen middle tier people start calling themselves "Diversity Champion" or silly things like that. They typically get ignored from then on in - they won't get promoted, and typically start getting less projects or work - but they are untouchable otherwise. They'll keep getting their check, like the stapler guy in Office Space, and that's exactly what they want. BTW, this tactic doesn't work for White Males. White females can pull it off sometimes, but it's a tough sell.

All that is fine and dandy, however you WILL get a massive Customer Backlash problem when the woke poison seeps through a company. They have zero answers when that happens. All they can do is smile and keep doubling down.

Staying out of political and social issues is the only sane thing to do as a corporation.

• The Bud Light incident is really a strange one to me. Such a minor youtube "star" and all they really did was makes some cans that only "she" got. Huge fucking uproar over pretty much nothing.

But it's telling. I'm so glad it happened. These idiots might start to realize it's not a great idea alienating the entire country over a super minority of freaks.

• I believe that 100% of woke stuff is insincere.

People who vocalize wokeness don't give any fucks about the people they claim to care about. How do I know ? Because before "woke" became a trendy thing, nobody was doing it. Like NOBODY.

People do it to virtue signal - to get ahead, and get protection from getting fired or layed off. If not for that, then they are doing it because they are trying to climb the ladder of influence in the Liberal world. It's about flaunting liberal credentials.

• The Bud Light incident is really a strange one to me. Such a minor youtube "star" and all they really did was makes some cans that only "she" got. Huge fucking uproar over pretty much nothing.

But it's telling. I'm so glad it happened. These idiots might start to realize it's not a great idea alienating the entire country over a super minority of freaks.

big on tiktok... The majority of tiktok is under 21.

• How about a class action lawsuit for budweisers lack of fiduciary responsibility. Instead of correcting the mistake they double down? I think that shows a clear lack of concern of investor funds.

• so, people who don't even drink. makes no sense,

I cant find the video. It's a theory some idiot at marketing looked at who was trending on TikTok without doing due diligence.

Hell, Mulvaney has been to the white house and all..... must be popular right?

• Ready.... here is the funny part... and for various reasons I believe it's true.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

was it worth it bud light?

• big on tiktok... The majority of tiktok is under 21.

The problem is that TikTok is LITERALLY weaponized against "western" youth to show stuff like Dylan Mulvaney while Chinese youth are shown only science and math subjects.

I do feel sorry for those who make their living on TikTok, but this subversion is MORE successful than the Soviet Subversion of the American education system. It must be banned, and any other service, like YT shorts, that show similar content must be punished.

• Woke is more important than making money. How many shitty Iraq War movies were made in the 2000's that shit on the US soldier? None of them made shit for money, but that wasn't the point. How many shitty movies were made about Christ and Christianity in general before Mel Gibson made Passion of the Christ? HIS version made nearly $3/4 BILLION

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I think Assi vids, circa, all time, told us the future. Weave pulls all around from corporate to the ground.

I know it might be hard to say, but I've been right in every way.

Lowest common denominator.

Easiest asset to contain and control.

Can we do away with women's suffrage?

I kid, TxMom. I kid.

• The problem is that TikTok is LITERALLY weaponized against "western" youth to show stuff like Dylan Mulvaney while Chinese youth are shown only science and math subjects.

I do feel sorry for those who make their living on TikTok, but this subversion is MORE successful than the Soviet Subversion of the American education system. It must be banned, and any other service, like YT shorts, that show similar content must be punished.

Are you nuts man?

Soviet subversion!?

When you guys tried to adopt Prussian-Russian education system and miserably failed?! Kennedy? That Life article comparing Soviet and Russian High-School students in 1959, before you understood that Soviets are superior - it's widely awailible.

You guys can't read letters, only words. Every single English word is a hieroglyph. Insane. Just try to reasonably explain why "hieroglyph" spells like that. Circumstances. Schedule - you'll fight over pronunciation.

Russian spelling may ne weird, but it's mostly reasonable. We don't have all words that start with K - adopted like in Eng.. Yeah, we can sit all night with Turks playing - what word is Turkish and what is Russian and no one usually wins - maybe because we drink better %-]

• The Chosen is one of the best things I've ever seen, a pity this is happening. The actors are shitting on the fans in response, and the show is crowd funded. How do they think THAT will work out?

I Don't Want To Boycott 'The Chosen,' But I'm About To Walk Away
    According to several actors on 'The 'Chosen,' tolerance is apparently a one-way street.
    thefederalist.com

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively