Corporations going woke - even after seeing the incredible backlash and the massive devaulations

• Any theories?

It doesn't make sense to me. Even after the Bud Light thing, more big corporations jumped on the woke thing. And nothing good ever comes of it for them, but they still do it.

The LGBTQ shit does not make sense. They are such a small minority of the population. 99.9 percent of all people do not want to hear any of that woke bullshit. 99.9 percent of all people probably don't give two shits if someone is gay or trans - they just don't want it force-fed to them, and especially their kids.

To me it seems deliberate. Like there's some agenda or incentive for these companies to be suiciding their sales by promoting this shit. It can't be for revenues.

Come to think of it, can't shareholders sue these corporate officers for not taking the best interests of the company?

There has to be something to this. It's bizarre.

• Zoomers are weirder than you can imagine or than I can explain. Corporations are ingratiating themselves to the youths who will soon dominate our culture. Some more successfully than others. The Holy Free Market will sort it out.

• I'm not brain smart, but Imma gonna use some lipstick in the 2nd interview when my dream job opens up and a princess with a goatee from HR shows up. I just am having trouble deciding if I wanna mug down with a woman wearing glossy or flat. I don't have time to wait for Walgreens to crack the safe open so I can buy my own.

• Anheuser Busch stock lost over 27 billion since the Dylan Mulvaney thing. I think that was a pretty freak thing though. What Bud Light did was so minor, but the backlash exploded. Real, grass-roots backlash.

You know all the groups that try to boycott companies? That never works, but when something really strikes a nerve in the population it becomes a real force.

Tells me that people are fed up with the LGBTQ crap.

• As far as theories...Diffuse an immediate threat and hope they focus on the next Target, so to speak. They can then deny phobic claims and also gain back their losses.

The best part is they can weed out headstrong employees who still maintain free will.

• people are fed up full stop. At this point in time there is not a human who is not opressed by another in some way shape or form.... there are just those who don't make a song and dance about it....

• The Bud thing isn't an organized boycott imo, it's merely a TON of like-minded people who don't need to be told what to do. Reminds me of the tea-party thing in 2010 in response to what Obama was doing.

You won't see much in the way of bumper stickers and t-shirts proclaiming their beliefs, they'd probably even be wary of answering an anonymous poll, else there'd be a thousand obese, tattooed purple haired nutters screaming in front of their homes.

The dipshits in these boardrooms, like the dumb cunt Ivy League-educated ad exec who made that video about the "fratty behavior", are so insulated from the TARGETS of their ads, believe the screaming purple-hairs on Twitter ARE the targets of their ads

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• You can thank the financial sector for forcing dei on most businesses.

So either you will not get funding for you business venture or if you do you piss of the majority of your customer base.

Harley Davidson teamed up with Budweiser to make a HD themed can. Harley stock took an immediate 3% drop.

I hope bud light as a brand goes the way of the dodo. That years from now it’s used in marketing classes as a case sample of not to piss off your base customers.

• Razorfist argues that we have the saying backwards.

It's not Go Woke, Get Broke. It happens the other way around. Get broke, and go woke with a major investment from Blackrock. Some of these giant investment companies are willing to not take a profit to float failing companies if they advance the Climate Change / DEI initiatives.

• Razorfist argues that we have the saying backwards.

It's not Go Woke, Get Broke. It happens the other way around. Get broke, and go woke with a major investment from Blackrock. Some of these giant investment companies are willing to not take a profit to float failing companies if they advance the Climate Change / DEI initiatives.

Several states are pulling state investments from investment companies that have dei as a requirement. Fiduciary responsibility should be any investment company’s primary interest.

• The Bud thing isn't an organized boycott imo, it's merely a TON of like-minded people who don't need to be told what to do. Reminds me of the tea-party thing in 2010 in response to what Obama was doing.

You won't see much in the way of bumper stickers and t-shirts proclaiming their beliefs, they'd probably even be wary of answering an anonymous poll, else there'd be a thousand obese, tattooed purple haired nutters screaming in front of their homes.

The dipshits in these boardrooms, like the dumb cunt Ivy League-educated ad exec who made that video about the "fratty behavior", are so insulated from the TARGETS of their ads, believe the screaming purple-hairs on Twitter ARE the targets of their ads

Yes. It's not an organized boycott - it's organic and it's what real people feel about this shit. People are fed up with it.

• The bud light thing has gone from an on line thing to a …

Out with the boys and if anyone gets a bud light they are shamed.

Bud light is screwed. They courted the young alfa male image for since the beginning. Now if you touch a bud light youre a gay boi.

Why HD wanted to attach their brand to that I have no idea.

• That probably started prior to all this, but also equally likely, the people who run HD don't know anything about motorcycles or the people who ride them

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• That probably started prior to all this, but also equally likely, the people who run HD don't know anything about motorcycles or the people who ride them

Then they should have had the brains enough to say nope don’t go through with it and eat the cost. It ain’t multicolored hair died college kids buying their overpriced stuff.

I’ll bet you 90% of the HD shops are pissed as hell right now.

• The answer is in the numbers, until recently. Cater to a group that most people don't care about. The center/center right which makes up the majority of Americans are very "live and let live". you have to get pretty far to the right to get to the mouth frothing "let's put em' out of business" "put a nativity scene in every courthouse courtyard" sect. However, you don't have to go very far left to get to the militant, very loud and easy to organize "just show me the next thing to be outraged about" bunch. Cater to them and they're very loyal, it gives the typical lefty something to virtue signal over, and the hoveround brigade pisses and moans and complains but chooses to still participate.

However, the current level of divide and outrage is unprecedented, and the average suit in a position to make these decisions had deliberately insulated himself from the rubes, as to not be able gauge the average murmur in the breeze. So that the current corp direction is obviously misguided to us mere mortal mouthbreathers but is undiscernible from the penthouses of the shiny skyscrapers.

What I'm saying is that things are pretty bad, but they're gonna get a lot worse before all hell breaks loose.

All Government is Organized Crime.