The Deep State, Dangerous Lefties, Leftist insanity, Liberal filth, lying pedo cocksuckers

• How do you guys explain Trump beating Hillary?

Trump had huge support and filled stadiums leading up to the election. Biden couldn't even get 100 people out and basically just stayed home.,

Trump was winning BIG until the "glitches" and the 3am illegal ballots all magically came in.

Anyone who thinks Biden got all those votes is a fucking imbecile. The election was blatantly stolen,

• Lol, Biden talked about his dead family members aGAIN when speaking to the Maui victims. Leftism literally killed a few hundred people there (and a LOT of children) and they'll vote the same way next time

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• That's great. We need far more of that.

Once again though. You people are dense. Biden has nothing to do with it.

When the loans to niggers shenanigans were exposed prosecutors went after the easiest to turn in order to get to the bottom. Made sense right? They went after the home appraisal teams. These guys made the least amount on the crime spree but were very instrumental in the overall scheme. They turned. No one was ever prosecuted from the bottom all the way to the Clinton and Bush Crime Families but in Florida the easy appraisal is gone.

The Bidens are the weak link in the governmental graft scheme. They've made the least because they're stupid. They'll soon expose the heavy hitter criminals, Bush Clinton, Obama, McConnell, Cheney, Romney, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and many others on both sides.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• How do you guys explain Trump beating Hillary?

Even Donald trump was less douchey than Hillary.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Trump had a lot of great policy and he was actually able to get results. Unlike most of these shit talkers pretending to be republicans. We have proof now based on his last run. Your lack of research listening to MSM bullshit is why you dont understand how important Trump is during this time. Many Americans quite frankly are tired of trying to play nice and play politics. Many Americans love Trump's openess to tell it how it is and tell it to their faces. Don't you realize the persecution he and his team are being put through is literally totalitarian and could happen to anyone who really challenges the establishment and their faggot UN agenda 2030? You don't understand the implications of this... you don't see the true establishment fascist dictatorship at play here. How many political opponents did Trumps DOJ arrest? Trump is the #1 candidate BY FAR for a reason. I'm surprised you still can't see why. It literally blows my mind that you think some pussy ass small GOP paid politician is going to make the changes we need in this country to better the world. The world has turned to fucking hell because of this election fraud. Don't you see it? You think some paid hack is going to have power to tell Opec to lower prices, to tell NATO countries to pay and stop robbing Americans? To bomb the shit out of ISIS, to take on the cartel? You may think he's a douche because you don't understand, however this guy actually takes control and he means it. If you don't understand what is at stake than you aren't seeing clearly and doing enough research into real totalitarian government movements.

• You now have the leftists all cuntdripping with excitement that they're tossing the blowhard in prison.

I hope they take their flimsy indictments and absolutely complete abrogating the rule of law in the United States. Please leftists, go on CNN and collectively wipe your cock filled asses with an original printing of the Bill of Rights.

This is what we need.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• This lying, crooked, mouth-breathing retard got the most votes in history.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Biden lies about a minor fire and says he knows how these people feel. He almost lost his wife, '67 Corvette and his house.

ALMOST! It could've happened, man!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They're just itching to repeat that again

The FBI is an extraconstitutional rogue agency and the enforcement arm of the Illegitimates. The work at the behest of the DNC.