Liberal vs Conservative. The guessing game!

• Vegan faggot goes off on a pussified rant to his neighbors who are having a BBQ

what do you think? Liberal or Conservative Vegan faggot?

External Content www.bitchute.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know I've been hearing this thing for 45 years, ever since the "moral majority" and Jerry Falwell, they portray this stereotype of the evil intolerant right wing Christian.

I live in the middle of the Bible belt, and have for nearly 30 years now, and I have never witnessed anything like those people. What I do see are intolerant fucking commies like in that video there. I see THOSE a LOT

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Two times in my life... Exactly two times in my life:

One time was in Roswell Georgia. The other time in Carrollton Texas (10 years apart timeline wise).

I had a couple of well to do charlie church cowboy hat guys, VERY politely suggest that maybe having a drink on Sunday might not be such a good thing to do, and maybe going to church would be a better idea.

They were both exceedingly nice and polite about it, no big deal. I wasn't annoyed in the bit, and in fact I gave it some thought.

Anyways, that's the only two times in my life I've been "lectured" by "intolerant" Conservatives. Now Liberals and Leftists ? Jesus fucking christ where do I even start....

• What a clever/cowardly way for a fatty to pass their PT test.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RDT_20230531_102153806233896816247345.webp?auto=webp&optimize=high&quality=70&width=850&dpr=2

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

• What a clever/cowardly way for a fatty to pass their PT test.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• External Content www.youtube.com

People say white privilege isn't real.. but ANTIFA certainly believes in it. Who the fuck thinks you can just walk around pepper spraying people and fighting cops?

• Gotta love it when the little weasel is screaming for help and all of his Antifa stormtrooper buddies run the other way. Too bad he didn't "reach for the gun" though. That would have shown those cops.

• External Content www.youtube.com

People say white privilege isn't real.. but ANTIFA certainly believes in it. Who the fuck thinks you can just walk around pepper spraying people and fighting cops?

fucking faggot pussies.

"help help help!"

Fuck these liberal cunts.