Liberal vs Conservative. The guessing game!

• Sen. Mullins Challenges Witness on Plastics Usage.

You have the reality of what the leftist indoctrination system is producing.

The concept of the United States is dead.

It's time for whatever comes next.

• Here we go.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOL! If you have to ask...

she/it (shit) has to have a sign on the desk so people will feel guilted into calling him "she"

If you have to ask people to call you a woman, then maybe it's not really working out. Literally would want to die if that was the case with me, but fuck if I'd try to force people to call me something that they and everybody else knows I'm not.

but this person could probably pass if he had a realistic and age appropriate wig and got rid of those eyebrows. He'd just be an ugly fat chick

Don't know what the voice sounds like though.

But this is what's walking into the women's bathroom? Fuck. I'd kill myself before I forced some shit like this on other people.

• bad photoshop

• What a clever/cowardly way for a fatty to pass their PT test.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Vegan faggot goes off on a pussified rant to his neighbors who are having a BBQ

what do you think? Liberal or Conservative Vegan faggot?

External Content www.bitchute.com

Looks like he needs a medium rare knuckle burger with extra cheese.

• -"It's absolutely disgusting and horrific that with all this technology we still eat animals!"

-"Yes... You're right... Absolutely disgusting...mpphhh-nom-nom-mmmmph.... technology..... mphhh-nom-nom... animals...."

*wolfing down triple burger with cheese*

*baleful eye contact the entire time*

• -"It's absolutely disgusting and horrific that with all this technology we still eat animals!"

-"Yes... You're right... Absolutely disgusting...mpphhh-nom-nom-mmmmph.... technology..... mphhh-nom-nom... animals...."

*wolfing down triple burger with cheese*

*baleful eye contact the entire time*

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be