• GG's post on a UFO sighting made me remember the one "supernatural" thing I've experienced.

Happened about 20 years ago, and it only happened one time.

So I was asleep on my back, and during the early morning, just after sunrise - I felt the very heavy weight of a human cover and press me down - my eyes opened wide, and to my sheer terror, there was this female on top of me, in an elaborate almost ethereal ghostlike robe, with a hood - kind of like the angel of death. The face of it was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen - so horrible that I can't even to begin to describe it... It was human like, almost like a cadaver, but it was alive and smiling with horrific fang teeth and yellow eyes, like some kind of human/beast hybrid. It was utterly silent, but moving in a flowing way, like it was mostly there, but also in another dimension, phasing in and out.

My eyes were wide open, and the weight on my chest and body was crushing - equal from toe to the top of my head. I could barely move my head, but I was fully awake, and was completely paralyzed. The thing was reveling in my predicament, toying with me - and the fear turned to rage - I willed myself to be able to move - I forced myself as strongly as I could to break the paralysis, and fight this fucking thing. It sat up with an almost glee and stared me in the face, clearly it was enjoying what it was doing, and wanted to savor the moment before it killed me. It's mouth came close to mine, and it was like it was trying to suck some energy or force out of me, like it was feeding on my life force.

My heart was beating fast, and I forced my fingers to barely start moving, then the ends of my arms, and my legs, and I bolted upright, my heart absolutely pounding, and went to grasp the thing to throw it off me, and it instantaneously vanished. I was fully awake and bounced out of bed ready to fight like never before in my life - and it was utterly gone.

I was completely freaked out for hours - what happened was real. It wasn't a dream as far as I was concerned... I was fully conscious, had waken up, and this thing was on me - and then it wasn't and it's total paralysis on me was gone. My body was still sluggish, and I had to walk around and shake things out before I felt like myself again.

Was it all some kind of dream ? Or was it some kind of demon that came to torment me ? It seemed more real than anything I've ever experienced.

FOr about a month after this (I was living completely alone at the time), I was scared that this thing would come back, but it never did. I put it out of my mind but sometimes I wonder if will ever return to finish what it was trying to do. So far it has not.

After that episode, I did some research and found out this was a thing. It is known in almost every culture in the world, and it is called a Night Hag in English. Cultures around the planet have experienced it, and it's described pretty much how I explained it in almost every case. A female demon of some sort, comes to sit on you, paralyses you completely, and seems to relish in your torment. It seems to feed on you somehow.

I had never heard or read about such a thing in my life when it happened - I had the experience, and had to read about it later, and it freaked me out that others, in other cultures, over 1000s of years have experienced it just like I did.

Was it a dream ? Probably I guess - but it was the realest and most terrifying dream I've ever had if that's what it was.

• I don't know what it is, but I can tell you that it is a very real thing. I had it happen just as it is described, and I had never heard of it in my life until after it happened.

It is just some weird dream that humans can get if all the conditions are right, a weird form of sleep paralysis ?.... or is it something else.

I don't know.

All I know is the experience is very real, having witnessed it. I hope to never experience it again.

• I've experienced almost the exact same thing. A demon like female sitting on me and it was starting to stab me through the heart with a long knife. just laying there and unable to move - trying to yell but could not do anything but barely whisper. Barely.

I think it's called sleep paralysis.

But what you describe is exactly what I experienced. A wicked, demonic female toying with me and enjoying it. I was wide awake.

Had similar things happen a couple other times. One time I woke up paralyzed and from my peripheral vision I could see the shadow of tree outside my window, blowing back and forth. I hear demonic voices that I couldn't understand. I tried as hard as I could to make a sound or move but could do nothing.

Other times I've felt a heavy weight, like a person, sit down at end of my bed near my legs. Felt exactly like someone just sat down there. That's happened a few times.

• It's the wide awake thing that is so freaky - you are wide awake. You fully awaken just like as if someone came in and woke you up... It's like being attacked, you wake up, but can't fight back because you're paralyzed. It's almost like whatever it is very much enjoys the fear, and if you fight it off, it leaves you - when the fear turns to rage, it somehow isn't feeding off you anymore (and can't).

It feels like a predatory force immobilizes you and is trying to cause fear and it feeds off that basically. It was definitely female, of that there is no doubt.

• I had something similar happen to me.

I woke up one night with that dreadful feeling that something was watching me. Humans got to the top of the food chain because they retained the instinctual knowledge of when something was hunting them.

This was one of those moments.

I looked over and there was a big black silhouette staring at me, standing right over the bed. With a quick roll out, I dumped myself over the side of my bed, got my 45, and racked the slide. I took aim and then turned on the light.

It was my wetsuit. I had hung it up on the wall to dry the previous day.

• I once woke in the night with a feeling of a very strong arm holding me down from below. As if, if I had been standing, someone were behind me attempting (and succeeding) to restrain me, but instead lying flat on my back being restrained from below (if that makes any sense). As soon as I be came fully awake it kinda just melted away...

Sleep Paralysis
    Have you ever been dozing off or waking up and unable to move or speak? The experts at WebMD explain the phenomenon of sleep paralysis.
    www.webmd.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• I'm surprised the cuntlets at WebMD aren't suggesting a vaccine for that.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.