when it rains it pours on old scroat and his people.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What a fucking scam. How much do you think the bankers are paying joe and co. to stretch this out as long as they can? Give the rubes just a glimmer of hope... What kind of a chump pays on a loan that you're pretty sure is going to be forgiven? With my luck on the day I made the last payment it finally happen..."ALL STUDENT LOANS ARE FORGIVEN!!" I'd feel like a moron, because I'd be one. So, no.... You pay minimums.. "maintain" the loans.. just paying interest, really... How many people, do you suppose.... accrued (through interest) more than the $10k that they were holding their breaths for waiting for uncle joe to gift them?

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Worst yet, the vast majority of that money is owed by grad students. So people who work at McDonald's or helping to finance someone's PHD

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• That's because they are common sense and the right thing.

Thank god for Trump and all of the judges he placed.

It might be a good thing in the long run. They were dumb enough to overturn Roe v Wade. The dog caught the car. You bootlickers are gonna pay dearly for it. I don't actually care much about the decision, but I will enjoy the political fallout.

In case you all haven't noticed by now, I'm an economic leftist. I don't give a shit about the vast majority of the social-engineering stuff that has been labeled as leftist in modern Amurica. Marx didn't give a shit about trannies or beaners and I don't either. I don't have a problem with them, but I don't support special privileges.

Some of the social engineering I'm somewhat ok with, some of it I'm not. But none of it is what motivates me. All that stuff is good for is producing cuntservative tears and helping Democrats achieve their objective of losing.

• They'll drag it out every two - four years just like they have for the last fifty years. It doesn't really matter who's in charge of baby murder at any given time; it still has the same emotional effect on both ends of the political spectrum.

• ALWAYS double down...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• What a fucking scam. How much do you think the bankers are paying joe and co. to stretch this out as long as they can? Give the rubes just a glimmer of hope... What kind of a chump pays on a loan that you're pretty sure is going to be forgiven? With my luck on the day I made the last payment it finally happen..."ALL STUDENT LOANS ARE FORGIVEN!!" I'd feel like a moron, because I'd be one. So, no.... You pay minimums.. "maintain" the loans.. just paying interest, really... How many people, do you suppose.... accrued (through interest) more than the $10k that they were holding their breaths for waiting for uncle joe to gift them?

A cruel Hoax is what it is. Completely play the suckers into being debt slaves and milk it for as long as possible.

• ALWAYS double down...

External Content twitter.com

So an equal playing field is an "assault". LOL. How about the UNEQUAL playing field people like me have had to deal with our whole lives ? I've been told straight up (especially in the 90s) "sorry we'd love to hire you, you're a perfect candidate, but unfortunately you're a white male and don't qualify". Can you imagine a black person being told that ?