Former Trump press secretary says Tinyhands showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

• Former Trump press secretary says he showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio
    Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Saturday that she saw former President Trump show classified documents to people at his Mar-a-Lago…
    www.yahoo.com

The Hill

Former Trump press secretary says Tinyhands showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patioFormer Trump press secretary says Tinyhands showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

b20879a88b7957f646c7983b4a5cce37

Former Trump press secretary says he showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

Julia Shapero
    Tue, July 4, 2023 at 9:26 AM PDT·2 min read

In this article:

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Saturday that she saw former President Trump show classified documents to people at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

“I watched him show documents to people at Mar-a-Lago on the dining room patio,” Grisham, who served as Trump’s chief spokesperson from July 2019 to April 2020, said in an interview on MSNBC. “So, he has no respect for classified information, never did.”

Trump pleaded not guilty last month to 37 counts related to his alleged mishandling of classified documents and his efforts to block the federal government from recovering them.

The federal indictment against the former president featured a partial transcript of a recording of a July 2021 meeting at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club in which Trump appeared to show off a classified Pentagon document that he had taken with him from the White House.

Since the recording was obtained and aired by CNN last week, Trump has claimed that he was not actually holding the classified document referred to in the audio and suggested the recording exonerates him.

“I would say it was bravado; if you want to know the truth, it was bravado,” Trump said in an interview with Semafor and ABC News. “I was talking and just holding up papers and talking about them, but I had no documents. I didn’t have any documents.”

On the recording, the former president can be heard discussing the “highly confidential” and “secret information” with an author and book publisher working on a memoir of former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Trump also acknowledges in the recording that he could have declassified the materials when he was president but no longer could, undercutting his previous arguments that he had declassified the documents that remained in his possession after leaving the White House.

• So why didn't the Tinyhanded Retard's Attorney General bring charges? I'm guessing it was lack of evidence, since the ramblings of talk radio dipshits don't count as evidence.

Do you think people who steal military documents and show them to randos should be prosecuted? The law does.

• Same reason why Hunter Biden got off and why Biden will get off, why Hillary got off etc.

The director of the FBI went on national television and said that Hillary did have classified documents on her email, but basically she didn't mean to do anything wrong. So they didn't prosecute her.

Maybe those are some of the reasons? Because the whole fucking system is rigged for the Democrats?

Nah.

• How many people saw the classified docs Biden's garage, beach house and college campus office? They were left alone for years

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• How many people saw the classified docs Biden's garage, beach house and college campus office? They were left alone for years

If you all paid attention to actual news, you would know that most of these "white collar" crimes require proof of intent for conviction. Just breaking the law doesn't cut it, you have to knowingly and intentionally break the law and that must be provable. It's total bullshit. For us little people, ignorance of the law is no excuse. For the rich and powerful, it's absolutely an excuse. I haven't looked up the history of those laws, but I have no doubt that we can thank you bootlickers for them.

Hillary, Pence, and The Big Guy can all plausibly claim ignorance, and it can't be proven that they're lying. That's the system that you monarchists put in place. But Tinyhands is so fucking stupid that he can't keep his mouth shut about his crimes. He is on tape in front of multiple witnesses explaining which law he's breaking and how he's breaking it.

Tinyhands did everything right to get himself locked up. The utter stupidity of it all is just amazing. He had all the money in the world and he could spend the rest of his life doing literally anything he wanted to do. He could have spent his last decades fucking Ivanka, cheating at golf, and eating hamburders. But he just had to become the leader of the dumbest cult the world has ever seen, and try to overthrow the government with his army of retards. Then he hands the FBI a very easy way to lock him up. What the fuck did he think would happen?

• You don't know the laws on classified info, do you? Intent ain't in it. You either safeguard it or you don't.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Well....unless you're a Democrat. Then those laws simply don't apply to you.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited once, last by Toad ().