Obfuscation of the Truth

• I remember at the onset of the information age, when the true power of the internet was just being realized... thinking that there would be no way to stop the truth... The free exchange of ideas would absolutely make this the most important moment in human history. I had no idea how gullible people are and how easy it would be to skew perceptions and hide truth. the truth is out there, it's just obscured by mountains of bullshit. There's so much bullshit... from ALL sides, that it is impossible to know the truth about anything, and people are reduced to relying on their own personal confirmation bias to determine their own personal reality. In this thread I would like to post links to stories from opposing political views, each presented as fact but hardly recognizable as the same topic.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• That's why you don't listen to anything and just live your life. Only worry about things that directly affect you.

Si. How storch missed this I'll never know.

Live and let live unless it's a leftist.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Were MUST reduce carbon emissions!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• The clown posse actually tells you what they are planning. Its just people are too fucking naive to believe that there is actually an agenda being implemented.

Here is agenda 2030. This IS the NWO. The amount of people calling it a "conspiracy theory" blows my fucking mind. It use to be agenda 21 pushed with Covid as the crippler, but Trump stalled that plan with his election.

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development | Department of Economic and Social Affairs

WEF:

"The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world" - Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.

The Great Reset
    "The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world" - Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive…
    www.weforum.org

This is why they are desperate to get Trump. This is why they can't stand his supporters. We don't want their fucking garbage and they can stand it.

Listen to when Biden talks. Everything he is doing is pushing agenda 2030. Do you understand why he wants everything to be done by 2030 now in all his stupid idiot speeches.

Why they don't care about Bidens crimes and Burisma, taxes, classified documents and 50 years of government corruption. It's amazing how many worthless peices of shit there are out who voted for this trash.

The good news is, in reality and monetary metrics. They don't even come close to our size. It's in every metric. Not a single real metric shows that Biden has any real support at all. It's all bullshit. They had to take away downvotes on youtube because of the stupid fuck, which really pissed me off actually because it was a good measure of good vs better videos. Conservatives prove time and time again we have the real control. All we have to do Is harness it and stop letting the media control the narrative. Just ignore everything these fruitcakes say and don't give them anything. Don't even acknowledge them.

"The pandemic represethis nts a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, r"The pandemc represents a rare

• Here's an interesting example

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• You're a moron. You people use the cuntstitstwoshun when it serves your need to further your agenda.

You're duplicitous and an existential threat to my liberty

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I'm REALLY wanting Trump to be convicted and sentenced to prison, AFTER he's won the nomination. Will people keep shrugging their shoulders?

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• The reality is that the illegitimate regime is pushing hard to further control every aspect of our daily lives. For now the growing numbers of vocals against all things fedzilla is drowned out by plants across our interwebs as exampled by our resident glowie.

If there were 81millyun Biden voters then there were 91million Trump voters whose votes were subverted and tallied by the illegitimates and their agents.

The only thing saving the illegitimate regime is the nature of we productives. When enough becomes enough with the consent of the governed will become a problem for the illegitimate regime.

• I wonder how many agree with the perspective I hold but refrain from commenting due to the fear that one glowing turd is watching.

Glowies are the sharpshooters in this stage of the conflict. One turd holds up a company.