Conspiracy Theories

• This one is pretty good

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A couple of months ago there was a video posted of a green laser shining down in Hawaii. They were saying it was from space and some thought it was from China

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Had a talk about it to a Physics guy who still works in science - about a week or two ago.

Lasers even in vacuum unfocus. Wave physics I can't undesrtand, just believe me - a coherent ray gets disfocused. Laser to Apollo Moon reflectors from Earth gets a spot kilometers in diameter.

All that Strategic Defense Initiative scares were a fiction. There is no such thing as a gamma-ray laser, especially nuclear-primed. Sorry, I fail with this terms in Eng. But I have talked to scientists in Big ChemPhysics who made estimations in the 80s. So Reagan and his gang didn't fool the Soviets.

Laser ray from a satellite? Are you serious? With it's power sources like 15 Watts?

The only thing I can imagine should be making an ionized channel that provokes atmospheric electricity, lightnings - a channel to strike. But it needs kilowatts - any modern satellite is uncapable.

• Maybe a laser from space is unrealistic, but a giant mirror is not unrealistic.

In 1929 a German physicist calculated what type of mirror wouldn't be needed.

In world war II, the Germans actually were planning and designing a system that could boil an ocean in a 3.5 mi area, or burna City. It could also be used to generate steam for power. Question by American authorities, they claimed that it could be developed between 50 and 100 years from then.

Sun gun - Wikipedia

• Are you really a girl?! To remember such things?! Yes, I had a girlfriend we plotted sun day depending on geographical altitude. But she was the only one of a kind. NB: what I hate living in the North, 55 degrees, is not cold continental climate, but having 6 hours of light in Winter.

Orbital reflectors - I think I have read about that things in Alexander Belyaev books. Soviet sci-fi writer from 1920s. But then he supposed reflectors should be used to heat up Arctic tundra during Polar night. Interesting difference in approaches, don't you think?

• I hadn't heard of it before. I googled "can a laser from space burn something" and that brought up the sun reflector.

I'd be surprised if something hasn't already been built/tested

20 years ago we have been told that new generation doesn't need to study at all, they'll google anything.

WTF?! They are unable to google. When my IT contractor-colleagues asked me about some new Microsoft server - I go google, second link is a solution to their problem. In Russian, Carl!. Shaitan! Hat talking! 90% of IT mates don't understand English. How comes?! Our small IT team in IBCP is two guys from English schools and Estel, who learned it as a pilot for international flights.

• bitchute]

External Content www.bitchute.com