The Collapse of Canada

• A few thoughts...

They act like this has a been a problem only for the last 10 years. In reality, it was a problem 30-35 years ago. Even when I was in my 20s/30s, everyone I knew had to have 3-5 roommates to afford rent - or lived with parents into their 30s. If you wanted to own a home and start a family, you had to move into the countryside. I left Canada for several reasons (Freedom being #1) , but this was definitely a factor for me.

Fast forward to recent history: The Liberals under Justine Castreau caused irreparable damage - they allowed at least 1.5 million Jundies to immigrate to Canada during covid, most of which settled in Toronto. Keep in mind the Canadian population was about 25 million then. Native Canadians are now minorities in Toronto and Vancouver. I predict right now that the next Prime Minister of Canada will be a Jundie, and they will dominate Parliament as a group... from now on. Long term, the country will inevitably become a combination colony of New India and New China.

The other economic damage was the near complete shutdown of the country with everyone going on covid welfare. The printing of money was staggering, so inflation has spiraled to match it. Even worse, Carbon taxes have been added to everything, with the nuclear bomb coming in October. Another nuclear bomb is the banning of Fertilizer. Food prices will skyrocket and there will be a massive supply side problem.

All of it is the end result of unfettered Leftist "Liberalism": Climate worship, government worship and racist self hatred.

What I am seeing from people I knew, who have done well in life, is a big move to the countryside - far away from the cities, and they all invariably live partially of the land - doing hobby farming. They literally exchange good they produce with farmers and like minded people, and do not use the currency at all. It's the start of a barter economy. Farmed Meat in particular is turning into hard currency.

I'm glad I had some foresight beyond my years when I was young - I saw it all coming - it has played out even worse, and faster than I had predicted back then.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A lot of Liberal Women in Canada flipping out LOL. Ok, I've talked A LOT of shit about Le Dreamy Dreamboat over the years, but I'll say one thing: He's not really your typical Liberal Fucking Liar. He actually says what he's planning on doing before elections, and once elected, he follows up on it. He said he'd put in Carbon Taxes and force people into a "sustainable lifestyle". HE said he'd ban fertilizer. He said he'd take people out of cars and airplanes. He said people would have to make big sacrifices... he never hid anything from anyone and always laid it out.

The type of people who vote Left are incredibly stupid though: They never thought in a million years any of it would apply to them or impact them. Whenever it was brought up that they'd make less money and pay more taxes, and that things would be much more expensive.., that they'd never be able to make a life for themselves like they dream of... it was met with "RIGHT WING BULLSHIT!!!!!".

I've said it before: The goal of all of this is the destruction of the middle class, and a shift of all but subsistence wealth to the Elite. The goal is to have a world where very very few people are very very wealthy, and everyone else cannot afford to own anything at all: They rent everything from the Elites, and work as modern day serfs.

Trudeau said he'd make 'em eat bugs, and he will.

• They're banning fertilizers and trying to get people to destroy cattle all over the world. They're trying to force people to live like cavemen and eat bugs. It's because their message of climate disaster doesn't work so they have to actually make a disaster. Make it real for people.

Fucking climate change. Not a goddamn thing is happening other than good things and the only thing these people want to do is kill people off in the name of supposedly fighting climate change..

• When these dumbfucks who fund/support this shit are actually bitten on the arse by it, things will change. A year ago ALL the commies were in favor of sanctuary cities

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively