Hamas Israeli war

• Complete and utter horseshit.

True or false: The Israelites had not had control over that land since Roman times.

True or False: The modern country of Israel was created out of thin air in 1948

True or False: The people living in “Mandatory Palestine” had no say in the creation of Israel.

True or False: In practice, regardless of what the law says, the Arabs living within Israel are not afforded the same rights and privileges as the Jewish population.

• Like I said … Bernie Sanders

I doubt Bernie Sanders ever advocated for the destruction of both sides in this conflict.

I actually couldn’t care less about the “Palestinians” or their plight. One can understand their point of view without supporting their cause.

At the same time I couldn’t care less about the Israelites. Especially since they haven’t always been on our side even though we have been on theirs unconditionally. Our relationship with Israel has been a net negative for the US.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That sounds a lot like the cheesy form letters they send out when you write to a representative.

• True. But there was no such thing as Palestine, either.

False. Jewish people always lived around Israel. But the Jewish people of the world had started moving to the lands for about 100 years previous. It really kicked off around 1900, and the holocaust was the final straw.

False. The original Israel was split 50/50 with the jews and the muslims. The muslims then tried to kill every single jew, AND LOST THE WAR THEY STARTED.

False. Arabs in Israel get better rights, and even have more obligations than some jewish sects in Israel.

We're up to like 7 times where the UN or Israel offered the "Palestinians" a 50/50 split of the land. Each time that happened, the Palestinians rejected it out of hand, OR tried to "drive the jews to the water." Every. Single. Fucking. Time. Without exception.

If one side offers an equal split, and the other offers total annihilation plus death, there really isn't any compromise. And if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see that, there's no helping you.

• I want these fuckers wiped out. Once and for all just fucking wipe them out.

Clear out Gaza and get rid of every last one of those piles of shit.

Then go after Iran.

There are Arab protestors in northern Israel blocking streets and such to show their support for Hamas. Imo, the only way forward for Israel is to take control of Gaza again and then deport every single Arab residing within their borders, including the occupied territories.

Then go after Iran.

In the meantime, start the process to officially annex all of the occupied territories.

In the future, any land they take in wars with their neighbors, they annex that land also.

• Don’t forget the Israelis need to be wiped out too. I think the best thing would be for us to nuke both sides and make the whole place uninhabitable. Especially that bullshit “holy city”

The Israeli's don't start this stuff so why do they need to be wiped out also?

• I actually couldn’t care less about the “Palestinians” or their plight. One can understand their point of view without supporting their cause.

You do realize that Israel was not created at the expense of the Palestinians? Both groups were supposed to get territory and the Palestinians rejected the deal. In 1948 there were comparitively few people living in Palestine (less than 2 million total).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…tory_of_Palestine_(region)

There hasn't been a time since before the birth of Christ where Jews have been completely absent from Israel and it's occupied territories.

• giphy.gif

• My cousin's son has been in Israel for a month out of an 11 month stay with the Zealous project, part of the Bridges for Peace project. They are a Christian family, not Jewish, but my cousin's son Jonah felt compelled to do this. He is essentially a volunteer that delivers food to the needy, mainly older holocaust survivors, sort of a mobile food bank. Right now my cousin and his wife are going out of their mind as there is comms disruptions and they've only heard from Jonah once. That part of my family his little experience with war or law enforcement (which is the entirety of the other side of my family). I'm sure he is fine.

I hope they stomp Hamas hard this time.

• The Illegitimates in the swamp have issued a statement saying Iran dintdoo nuffin.

JoeBama both have their shit packed

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Fuck all of Hamas. Unrestricted warfare.

Woman Whose Lifeless Body Was Seen in Back of Truck Identified as German Citizen Shani Louk - She Was Attending Peace Concert Near Gaza Border When Murdered by Hamas (GRAPHIC VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
    The woman whose body was seen on video in the back of a truck earlier today driven by Palestinian terrorists to Gaza has been identified.
    www.thegatewaypundit.com

External Content twitter.com

• My take is know yourself and know your enemy.

It's like watching imbecilic leftists wade into the ocean, urinate and then commence to splashing about as if in a pool.

It's a wonder more don't get lacerated.

Sharks demonstrate a good deal of caution around many pisstards. ScumArab mooselimes not as much.

That said 10,000:1 is probably a good start. Israelis need to get busy.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• On that note the illegitimate regime's mooselime love group says thusly

CAIR, SJP, American Muslim Groups Back Palestinians After Terror Attack in Israel
    The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and a variety of other Muslim and pro-Palestinian groups backed the Hamas attacks on Israel.
    www.breitbart.com

Baboon barry approves.