• Laying down a fat stack of 100s on a table makes people cave to your price like no other technique. It also makes you a lot more reluctant to part with it. It's win-win. Best of all, it's your own fucking business what you do with your money.

When you make a purchase with a card (let alone some future .gov digital currency), hundreds of people, corporations, government agencies AND criminals all over the world will know about it - for the rest of your life. All the above are hostile actors to you. They will do no good with that knowledge.

They will track every last thing you do down to the last cent. They will use that knowledge against you one day.

It's already very bad - just carrying money these days is pretty much a crime. It's highly highly suspicious.

I love cash, and I hate cell phones.

• I just got fucking tired of finding friendly ATM's in far away states. I've devolved to where I use my debit card to buy a cup of coffee

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Meh.. you guys act like .gov clamping down will have their desired effect. All it'll do is foster the growth of a healthy black market. They can't outlaw bartering. Oh... They'll try, but they'll never succeed.

All Government is Organized Crime.