Guys.....

• Awww. Tell us about it. We want to hear. :cage

Well.......

I remember when we were talking regularly..... and she told me that she "saw" me becoming really well-known on GLP....

Like... really well-known.

And it's interesting.............. because during that time............. FOR SOME REASON............... like........... it's like I was just like........... staring to post on GLP like..... some kind of "mad man"?????

And.... I would post on GLP like a freaking mad man for about a year an a half AFTER she told me that she "saw" me becoming really well-known on GLP.

And low and behold............... me posting like a mad man on GLP eventually resulted in me becoming well known...........

Especially about a year and a half later...................... : l

As 28 yo virgin...... and "Reilly".

It's like................................. she had granted me some kind of "charter" to like..... : P............ become eventually become well-known on GLP...... a year and a half later. : l

She had also told me that she "saw" me doing other things..... :333333...... but I won't say what <3

And I plan on achieving those things because I love her.

<3

It really was like she had granted me some kind of "charter" to do certain things.

She's the other half of my soul.

• Ok. I'll tell you guys the other thing she told me that she wanted to see me do........

She told me that she wanted to see me perform..... like music?

:D

And that was like..... over a year and a half ago................ before I even CONCEIVED of the idea of building a music AI.

She told me that she wanted to see me "perform".........

So that is what I'm going to do.

• Those two things I wrote about is what made me post this thread.

I LITERALLY could not do anything without her.

She literally inspires me in literally everything I do. <3

• I actually think that the reason why she has been "getting uninvolved" with me..... was so I would focus on doings those things that she told me she "saw" me doing......... and which I did and am doing... <3

• I actually think that the reason why she has been "getting uninvolved" with me..... was so I would focus on doings those things that she told me she "saw" me doing......... and which I did and am doing... <3

Along with perhaps other reasons...