Canada off the rails

• Jet fuel which is basically #1diesel is about $7/gallon and 100LL is a few pennies more.

They're busy stealth taxing.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• You know Canada is fucked when pretty much average middle class people are actually leaving the country for the Philippines as economic refugees.

I know all kinds of people doing this - and they're still working - usually doing their Canadian job, working remotely from Asia. It's not that they want to be there, it's that it's the only viable choice they have because they can't make ends meet. I know a few people doing this same deal in Thailand. Once guy got divorced (which financially was like Hiroshima), but on the flip side he's thoroughly enjoying the hot and cold running whores of the Thai lifestyle.

• You know Canada is fucked when pretty much average middle class people are actually leaving the country for the Philippines as economic refugees.

I know all kinds of people doing this - and they're still working - usually doing their Canadian job, working remotely from Asia. It's not that they want to be there, it's that it's the only viable choice they have because they can't make ends meet. I know a few people doing this same deal in Thailand. Once guy got divorced (which financially was like Hiroshima), but on the flip side he's thoroughly enjoying the hot and cold running whores of the Thai lifestyle.

They didn't go there for all the pot shops?

• Oddly, the only cheap as fuck thing in Canada which is readily available on every street corner in boutiques, is extremely high grade cannabis.

It's about a third of what it used to cost 35 years ago when it was illegal, and probably 5x more potent. The country has turned into a nation of pot smokers as a result of it.

The government wants everyone stoned as fucked, and they could care less about the carcinogen/health aspect of it, let alone the carbon released from burning it.

Weed is basically much cheaper than any food - everyone can afford mass quantities of weed in Canada. A gram of high grade weed is cheaper than a 6 pack of nuggets at McDonalds.

• I was just chatting with a customer from Canada yesterday. He was asking how long to get his stuff if he bought something and I told him normally it would be two to three days but Canadian customs may hold it up for 3 weeks. There's no way I can know.

And then I mentioned that that everything's so expensive to ship to Canada now. Something that US postal service charges $12 for 2 to 3 day priority Mail anywhere in the United States is almost $50 to Canada.

So we started talking about stuff and he was my age. Just tell me how expensive gas was over there. How expensive everything is there how everyone hates Trudeau. The son lives in Pennsylvania and everything's so much cheaper there.

He said everything is a shit show. Lol. And I love that same. Shit show.

• It's the Great Reset in Action.

Morons like to say it's "Late State Capitalism" but it's really "Late Stage Globalism/Neo Fascism".

The main thing they are trying to force on society is "You will own nothing and love it".

Basically, by increasing the cost of everything, you eventually get placed into a situation where you must sell your house to the WEF, then they'll rent it back to you. They'll also make vehicles so expensive that they'll have to be "community owned", which really means the it's the same deal as your house (WEF owns it).

That's what the WEF is really all about - a consortium of corporations, all owned and directed in reality by Blackrock and it's 1000s of subsidiaries.

They've effectively taken over the Fortune 500, the S&P and Down Jones. This is why all these corporations play by the same exact Woke playbook. This is why all the media companies are all in lockstep - from CNN to Disney to Big Tech.

They are now coming after all the farmland in the world, all real estate and all private property. Your house, your bank account... everything. This is why they are trying to kill the US Dollar to be replaced by their new Digital Currency.

If you still don't get it, just go look up any Fortune 500 company on the exchange and see who owns the most stock (top 10 list). In every single case, it's Blackrock, and they also own the other 9 companies if you take the time to look at the top 10 for each of those in turn. Vanguard, State Street etc etc - all Blackrock.

Who's on the executive board actually running the WEF - you guessed it, the CEO of Blackrock- Larry Fink. All roads lead to Blackrock - it's the head of the snake. If you ever thought "Who is running this fucking global shitshow, it's obvious someone is" - now you know.

Anyways yeah, they are moving with Canada first - North America wise - so what they are doing there, they will eventually do to the USA - with the timeline being everything stitched up and done by 2030.

Can they pull it off ? Well, it's getting critical now, and people are starting to wise up to it - people have to vote against every leftist politician there is to have a hope of stopping it.

• That problem would by easy to fix with a TAX CUT FOR BILLIONAIRES.

• General rules for voting:

--------------------------------------

-No Democrats whatsoever.

-Term limits for everyone else - meaning it's time for a change after a couple of terms.

- >=A NRA/GOA ratings.

- If there's a choice, man over woman

- If there's a choice, pick the whiter guy

- Avoid lawyers when possible

- Military is good. Officers, generally no.

- No Jundies, or Chinese no matter what.

- Ran an actual business is good.

- If the mainstreet media hates the candidate, it's a good candidate

-Trump endorsement trumps all other rules.