Do one of you fellows?

• Have any interest in learning a bit about my trade and representing the kids at pre bid meetings?

Travel across the midwest involved

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Mostly be bullshitably knowledgable on fence industry standards and attend obligatory pre bid meetings.

Some gubmint some industrial.

The kids are going nationwide.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Damn kids don't understand I'm looking at seventy, want to start the great loop and no.

Three years ago they didn't want me any more.

It's interesting work from a technical perspective and if you're nuts and bolts oriented. A plus if you operate a cross country capable platform. 200kts cruise makes it a really good way to justify an aircraft.

• Springer is not just Oklahoma. There's shit everywhere. I went to the main shop in Hialeah today to drop off a punch press and they were looking at stuff on the Cape Cod national seashore.

It's everywhere. I immediately thought this could be somthing you might be able to sink your teeth into.

• Springer is not just Oklahoma. There's shit everywhere. I went to the main shop in Hialeah today to drop off a punch press and they were looking at stuff on the Cape Cod national seashore.

It's everywhere. I immediately thought this could be somthing you might be able to sink your teeth into.

Interesting. You plan on bidding on stuff cross the country, then running your rigs out to do it if you get the jobs? And you need someone to sit in the meetings, take notes, and hit the sign in sheets?

• Interesting. You plan on bidding on stuff cross the country, then running your rigs out to do it if you get the jobs? And you need someone to sit in the meetings, take notes, and hit the sign in sheets?

You would think that. Not the kids. They are interacting with local fence contractors and 1099'n them. In areas where a deal can't be brokered they rent whatever equipment. They buy the stuff they can't rent and one of us goes local to supervise skilled day labor from temp providers. Worst case scena

rio a crew drives from Hialeah or LaBelle. That's like the very worst case. What someone such as yourself would do is attend the meetings as you describe. A working idea of how a tension band is fastened to a post is a plus.

Edited once, last by TheDolt ().

• You would think that. Not the kids. They are interacting with local fence contractors and 1099'n them. In areas where a deal can't be brokered they rent whatever equipment. They buy the stuff they can't rent and one of us goes local to supervise skilled day labor from temp providers. Worst case scena

rio a crew drives from Hialeah or LaBelle. That's like the very worst case. What someone such as yourself would do is attend the meetings as you describe. A working idea of how a tension band is fastened to a post is a plus.

I'm interested. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

• Oh and I think nothing. I'm not a principal and only interested in seeing the next generation move on. The kids do all of the thinking.

• I have a son based in the midwest looking for a decent job. He has some general construction experience. Has vehicle, will travel. He's smart so I'm sure he could pick up the specific requirements.

You have conversations blocked, so send me a message and I'll give you details.