• Official Post

I mean its not like hes tried posting something non political to try and have fun discussing a topic ... ohh wait.

You saw what I did when people didn't get it in FW. I keep my word and so nothing could be done to make it work out the way I would have liked .

I am NOT letting this place turn into a shit show.

I don't understand how people can't just leave some things alone. Look past differences and be open to having a new friend. I get along with anyone. I don't press sensitive shit on my friends. I respect other people and different opinions.

Anyway. I'm done ranting. I'm not upset.

Love you guys

• Meh. I've never cried on any forum. I've spit a side laughing, though. ;)

Wow! Someone with a brain! and Balls! WooHoo! You won't last long but while you are here I will be here for you. This place doesn't tolerate anyone that doesn't agree with their political views. They don't listen to any thing other than their echo chambers. Its small and will stay small just like FW. It usta be a real forum but the goo came and now you can see what you have. Just an opinion.

:blah

• Yeah well,

As open minded and tolerant as I am, I've gotta say I'm still waiting to encounter anybody critical of our last administration that doesn't prove to be a simple minded scumbag.

Worshiping degenerates and supporting parasites seems to be a side effect of poor breeding and marginal intellect. Likely the result of self hatred spawned from terminal inferiority compounded by obsessive envy.

Sad but true.

• Not bad for a pseudo intellectual, I'd give it a 6 out of 10. No one is going to talk to you about the last administration except people that agree with you. Don't you notice that everyone that might have that kind of conversation look around, read the posts and never come back.

The original sin in the universe was not Adam and Eve in the Garden, it was Lucifer

and his all consuming pride. Pride, the sin God hates more than adultery or murder.

The 'Sad but true' part is you are 'sealed'. You've been turned over to it. You can't change. You are headed to a place with a big sign over the gate, "Abandon all Hope",

and there's nothing you or I can do about it.

• Thruster, I agree with your post.

It’s amazing that otherwise intelligent people think our US society is better off now than it was under Trump. Trump was a NY mouth but he did work to put the US first in the DC swamp.

Anywhere you look now things are worse than they were just a year ago.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited once, last by Toad ().

• Thruster, I agree with your post.

It’s amazing that otherwise intelligent people think our US society is better off now than it was under Trump. Trump was a NY mouth but he did work to put the US first in the DC swamp.

I’d like someone to tell me just one thing that has gotten better with the new administration. Other than no mean tweets.

• Official Post

Thruster, I agree with your post.

There was a guy on aces high channel 200 the other nnigh ranting about Trump.

It's funny he's not president. Hasn't been president for a while.

But I said that things couldn't be better now. Russia about to start world war III, inflation under control, food and gas prices low, personal freedoms, etc

The guy actually said that we are much better off today. Lol. By what metric?

There are some people, like Wayne, that can totally disagree with me but remains civil and intelligent about it.

Then there are people who are just fucking insane and irrational.

• The problem with some is they confuse intelligence for education. The topic of politics s never a nice one. Possibly it should be in its own sub forum so one can be offended only by the choice of clicking on it .

Now what God hates most? Sin is sin, no sin is greater or lesser in God's eyes.

• Official Post

This guy on aces high channel 200, when I said that world war 3 was about to happen... He said at least Biden isn't kissing Russia's ass. Lol.

What does that even mean?

I'll tell you what the deal with Russia means. It means that they perceive a weak president. That they can get away with this.

So I guess our friend on aces high thinks that it's much better to have Russia about to invade Ukraine and possibly start a wider war in Europe.

So again, we are much better off today.

Sure we might not have any chicken to buy in the grocery store. But at least we're not kissing those chickens asses.

• Biden is an appeaser. He has already qualified what incursion will be tolerated.

That said, while he F upped the afghan withdraw (you pull your civilians out before troops) we are out. To hell with Europe, enough blood and treasure has been spent there. Let them figure this shit out on their own.

• Heh..

"Pseudo...."

Funny that whenever one of my statements challenges some chucklehead's comprehension, they reply with some criticism of my cognitive abilities....every time..irrespective of any assertions or claims. Every...time.

No rebuttal, rationale, or contradiction. Only vague blubbering or peasant posturing.

Facts is facts. Delusion ain't just a river in Egypt. Anyone who doesn't grasp this administration's depth of incompetence shouldn't be allowed to handle sharp objects. And yes, if you think I'm talking about you, I am.