• 39.1% of the respondents to that poll either:

A) Live in an alternate universe in Mommy's basement

B) Are single brain cell fucking idiots

C) Are the same deceased people that voted for Brandon in 2020

D) Both A & B

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Okay.....we don't know each other....so I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt of either being young, not well read or well traveled. While there is nothing wrong with being any of those things, but it can leave one open to reinforcing biases and prejudices. I am going to assume that you are a well-meaning person and not a bot.

Your video starts off assuming that only the right believes in conspiracy theories. Do you remember the Trump/Russia collusion hoax? Impeachments? I think that we can agree that they are exclusively more of a left-wing belief, right. And then there is Hillary Clinton's "vast right-wing" conspiracy against her and Bill.

Being suspicious or wanting facts is not being conspiratorial. Believing something without proof is.

• Okay.....we don't know each other....so I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt of either being young, not well read or well traveled. While there is nothing wrong with being any of those things, but it can leave one open to reinforcing biases and prejudices. I am going to assume that you are a well-meaning person and not a bot.

Your video starts off assuming that only the right believes in conspiracy theories. Do you remember the Trump/Russia collusion hoax? Impeachments? I think that we can agree that they are exclusively more of a left-wing belief, right. And then there is Hillary Clinton's "vast right-wing" conspiracy against her and Bill.

Being suspicious or wanting facts is not being conspiratorial. Believing something without proof is.

He is a boomer dems are for the worker repubs are for the rich. Also he is an "it's ok when our guys do it.".

• Okay.....we don't know each other....so I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt of either being young, not well read or well traveled. While there is nothing wrong with being any of those things, but it can leave one open to reinforcing biases and prejudices. I am going to assume that you are a well-meaning person and not a bot.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the video 'starts off assuming that only the right believes in conspiracy theories?' Perhaps that's what you thought you saw or heard but I see no 'evidence' of such. It does attempt to illustrate an historical trend on the right running from the JBS to now. If you take issue with that then feel free to address such.

Everything else you posted, including your insinuation that I'm inexperienced (too young to know better), not well read or that I'm not well traveled is really beside the point. Even then, your failure to provide your own age/education/travel credentials before adopting an authoritative air of judgement comes off rather presumptuous and arrogant. I'd be more willing to discuss with you the overall conspiratorial attitudes of political pundits, no matter their leaning, if you were to do so less disingenuously.

'Botly' yours, me.

• How did you arrive at the conclusion that the video 'starts off assuming that only the right believes in conspiracy theories?' Perhaps that's what you thought you saw or heard but I see no 'evidence' of such. It does attempt to illustrate an historical trend on the right running from the JBS to now. If you take issue with that then feel free to address such.

Everything else you posted, including your insinuation that I'm inexperienced (too young to know better), not well read or that I'm not well traveled is really beside the point. Even then, your failure to provide your own age/education/travel credentials before adopting an authoritative air of judgement comes off rather presumptuous and arrogant. I'd be more willing to discuss with you the overall conspiratorial attitudes of political pundits, no matter their leaning, if you were to do so less disingenuously.

'Botly' yours, me.

I arrived at that conclusion by years of media research. That is the narrative that the left wants to portray. You know the one, the one that states that everyone on the right = guns, bibles, KKK, Hitler, Trump, homophobic, anti-immigrant.....

Another narrative the left uses is that the right started being un-trusting or "conspiratorial" with the JBS. That isn't true. The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA as a pejorative against the people who questioned the Warren Report. It was an actual CIA operation to gaslight and Marginalize the American people. That whole JBS bullshit is 1) an opinion based on a bias, and 2) an attempt to gaslight people and 3) it is an arbitrary starting point.

Now I do want to apologize to you. My previous post was made out of genuine shock and amazement that anyone would watch David Pakman or post him as some kind of authority.

I apologize