Random Musical Shit.

• I don't collect guitars, but when I buy one I try to go for top quality. Usually that means Fender, Gibson, Martin and American made. Not always though.

My dad just gave back the Les Paul my friend made. I started setting it up yesterday.

I've had a Revstar Standard (in blue) on order for months. I'm very excited about that guitar.

• Tool is one of the few current heavy bands that I dig and Danny Carey is definitely the top drummer in the genre...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's horribly shitty. lol.

So I looked them up and saw some other equally shit covers - but then I found this. I don't know if it's original, but I like this one.

• I like this one.

• This is talent. Though the original by Ed Sheeran was stolen from a video game.

External Content youtu.be

• This is one of those bands that stands up over time for me. These guys were the biggest band in the world for about two minutes in 1993... Right in there with Nirvana and PJ and all those huge rock acts from the early nineties. They really refined that power pop thing that everyone has tried to pull off since. They had a minor hit off the album after this one but not much since.. And Grave Dancer's Union was their SEVENTH album! Could you imagine... Their total time being successful was merely a "blip" when compared to their total time slugging away. If I were Dave Pernier I'da packed it in YEARS ago...

• She was so hot...

Go read the comments...

The way she just stands there is sexier than the last 2 decades of popular music.

• Interesting images. Wonder if it was an AI that posted this.

Apologies for all reposts.

• She was so hot...

Go read the comments...

All about that bass.

• Here's Soul Asylum, attempting to reheat a soufflé...

I looked forward to this record and it was a disappointment. Even though it was EXACTLY what I suspected it would be.

• Greg Dulli from the Afgan Wigs performed the John Lennon part and Dave Pernier did the McCartney part. Dave Grohl playing drums and Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth on guitar....

• I haven't posted this in a while... This is possibly the most perfectly recorded song ever. Everything you hear is the room. No artificial reverb...