Random Musical Shit.

• I prefer these Ukrainians... By far.

Daria Zaritskaya lives in Kyiv. I hope she's safe.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

Edited once, last by GeeEss ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Then there are these guys from Donetsk in eastern Ukraine. They've been at war for a decade. I think it has affected their music...

External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

Edited once, last by GeeEss ().

• External Content youtu.be

• Foreverandever.

External Content www.youtube.com

• errytingyssophucked

• I sometimes like these reaction/breakdown videos. This girl's enthusiasm made me smile..

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Official Post

I sometimes like these reaction/breakdown videos. This girl's enthusiasm made me smile..

I've been watching her since she started doing the Beatles albums.

• saw this movie when I was really young. not until a few years ago that I found it on youtube. song is inspiring

• Official Post

stole this from Chakana in the Russia thread.

Thought this deserved a proper post. This is good.

• stole this from Chakana in the Russia thread.

Thought this deserved a proper post. This is good.

boring, that is so slow by the time i finish the song I'll be old