Random Videos

• I wonder if the guy who shouted "FREEBIRD!!" on the One More from the Road album is still getting free beers from that. One thing's for sure... he's added a level of annoyance to practically EVERY live performance since.

When you shout FREEBIRD!! at a live show... You're not being clever, you're not being cute, you're not being ironic, you're definitely NOT adding to the show... What you ARE doing is showing everyone there that... you're an asshole, that you can't stand not being the center of attention, that you don't care that you're being disruptive... why not just grow a mullet?

It says a LOT more about you to those around you than what you probably want them to know.

Oh and... the 2023 fratboy duechebag "freebird" is some fucking shitty (I assume, I've never heard it) song called "mister brightside". Just gauging by the type that are so fucking insistent that I play it.. I will NEVER play that fucking song.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• I use a "bizarre" tuning for my standard tuning.. so, no. But if I did, this is my regular gigging guitar...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It sure is. I have no need for any other guitar ever when playing live..

All Government is Organized Crime.

Edited once, last by El Sluggo Loco: the recording of that original video was shit. ().

• "They want to make a request. We don't do requests. We have a pre-planned show. Whatever they want, even if it IS something we play, will throw the whole fucking show off. JUST FUCKING IGNORE THEM!!"

You're missing an elegant and easy solution to this.

Get a big fishbowl.

Put blank cards and pencils next to said fishbowl.

Add placard for "requests."

Every third song, go over to fishbowl, pick a card.

Ignore what is actually written on said card, and announce title of the song you planned to do next anyway.

Play said song.

Repeat 3 songs later.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• a wise man. Worth the watch. Listen to this man.

External Content youtu.be

Dammit, you just gave me GAS.

• External Content youtu.be

Can a beginner learn with it?

Asking for a friend.

• Can a beginner learn with it?

Asking for a friend.

Yes, it's no different to a normal guitar but with some additional bells and whistles that you don't have to use until you are ready. They, however, don't come with a beginner's price tag. If you want something 1/2 decent to learn on get a used Fender or Gibson and there is a myriad of OK Asian offerings now days too, for example, this Epiphone Les Paul. Probably a bit over $400 in your money.