Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• I see wiki needs to make up its mind.

349,593 active duty personnel (As of August 2021)[2]

279,471 civilian employees[3]

101,583 ready reserve personnel[3]

480 total ships, of which 290 deployable (As of 2019)[3]

2,623 aircraft[4]

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

EU to purchase and send fighter jets to Ukraine. One tweet says that they will be in the air in Ukraine within the hour.

This is very significant.

https://www.barrons.com/news/e…raine-borrell-01645994409

EU countries will send "fighter jets" to Ukraine at Kyiv's request to help it counter the Russian air and land assault, the bloc's foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Sunday.

"We're going to provide even fighting jets. We're not talking about just ammunition. We are providing more important arms to go to a war," he told a press conference.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba has told the EU "they need the kind of fighting jets that the Ukrainian army is able to operate... some member states have these kinds of planes," Borrell said.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Interesting vibe to this thread...

I don't see many people at all (none at any of the forums) mentioning Russia's capacity for hitting anyone they want with a HEMP. Most don't even know it exists. I didn't.

I watched an interview with a former National Defense Member, on Marfoogle News, who explained that Putin has the capacity to detonate a nuke 200-250 miles above the midwest of the US and it would fuck up all electricity in the country, including automobiles.

The guy mentioned studies done by the DOD that estimated the result of a successful HEMP attack would likely lead to 80% of the population dying from dehydration and water borne disease before everything could be brought back up. That's when he quit the military and started producing products to protect against the scenario....as the Pentagon didn't seem to care about fortifying anything other than their own devices...in spite of Trump's EO that made hardening the national grid a priority.

That certainly puts a whole new spin on that Deagle report about our population being forecast to drop by multiple millions before 2030.

Russia is not the only country with this capacity either. Even North Korea is said to have the capability.

Putin could blast the entirety of Europe into the stone age with the flick of a switch and no one would even hear or see the blast.

I don't believe he wants to do this...nor do I believe I have heard anything in the global media about what he is really doing in Ukraine and why they haven't just "Bagdaded" the place. I've have seen lots of fake photos though...several that have been used years ago being used to represent what is currently happening in Ukraine. The more I watch and read the less confident i am that I know anything that is really going on there.

But when Putin states that if any of "Banking Cartel countries" try and interfere with Russia's mission in Ukraine that they will see/experience something in response that they have never seen or experienced in their history, I don't think he is suggesting a tactical nuke strike....but a high altitude nuke generated EMP.

The main poles at battle at this stage of the great war, the one that has been ongoing at different degrees for centuries, are not interested in destroying nations infrastructures....it doesn't meet their end goals. They want to radically reduce the population and take said infrastructure over for their own.

That is why bioweapons, like COVID or a HEMP and/or 'elite capture' of a country's population, (like what the Chi-coms have done to the US) are the preferred modality.

Can you imagine how ecstatic China would be if they could colonize the US without firing a shot? After 80% of the population perished from starvation, disease and dehydration? Except for those who have helped it all along, of course.

Why was the US DOD operating 7 Bioweapons labs in Ukraine?

Isn't strange how when Bush was the puppet...Putin invaded Georgia...when the Puppet was Obama he invaded Crimea and now that the completely Chinese owned Joseph Robinette Biden, and family, are the DC muppets he takes back Ukraine?

Don't see a whole lot of people mentioning the big link between the flow of money between Ukraine and Iran around the same time as all the Benghazi/Iran nuclear deal noise was shaking...including an airliner that went down between Ukraine and Iran.

Yeah, I'm sure the former Head of the KGB has no idea who the dirty people are and he has just gone soft in the head in his advanced age.

We are in uncharted territory.

Wikipedia is a fucking joke...but here is their page on HEMP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Soviet Test 184[edit]

Main article: Soviet Project K nuclear tests

In 1962, the Soviet Union also performed three EMP-producing nuclear tests in space over Kazakhstan, the last in the "Soviet Project K nuclear tests".[14] Although these weapons were much smaller (300 kiloton) than the Starfish Prime test, they were over a populated, large land mass and at a location where the Earth's magnetic field was greater; the damage caused by the resulting EMP was reportedly much greater than in Starfish Prime. The geomagnetic storm–like E3 pulse from Test 184 induced a current surge in a long underground power line that caused a fire in the power plant in the city of Karaganda.[citation needed]

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the level of this damage was communicated informally to US scientists.[15] For a few years US and Russian scientists collaborated on the HEMP phenomenon. Funding was secured to enable Russian scientists to report on some of the Soviet EMP results in international scientific journals.[16] As a result, formal documentation of some of the EMP damage in Kazakhstan exists[17][18] but is still sparse in the open scientific literature.[citation needed]

For one of the K Project tests, Soviet scientists instrumented a 570-kilometer (350 mi) section of telephone line in the area that they expected to be affected by the pulse. The monitored telephone line was divided into sub-lines of 40 to 80 kilometres (25 to 50 mi) in length, separated by repeaters. Each sub-line was protected by fuses and by gas-filled overvoltage protectors. The EMP from the 22 October (K-3) nuclear test (also known as Test 184) blew all of the fuses and destroyed all of the overvoltage protectors in all of the sub-lines.[17]

Published reports, including a 1998 IEEE article,[17] have stated that there were significant problems with ceramic insulators on overhead electrical power lines during the tests. A 2010 technical report written for Oak Ridge National Laboratory stated that "Power line insulators were damaged, resulting in a short circuit on the line and some lines detaching from the poles and falling to the ground."[19]

• You should read/listen to One Second After by William R. Forstchen.

External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

Good to see you!

That's interesting. And very scary

• Great post! Outstanding actually.

• Official Post

I think everything is falling apart for Putin. He has no end game that looks good for him or anyone.

I believe he painted himself into a corner with the military buildup. I think he expected the West to yield to his demands because we have weak leadership.

I think everything went exactly wrong for him.

Sure, Russia can hurt everyone - but they do not have much conventional military capability outside of their own borders. They tried to scare everyone with the threats and everyone told him to pound sand.

He's not in a winnable situation, even if Ukraine were to have fallen in a day.

• Official Post

Hey GG.

Been a minute...or two.

Definitely feeling doomy and biblical. At least winter has nearly passed. If worst comes to worst, that at least gives some of us a fighting chance.

Yeah. It's been a long time. Thanks for coming by. I've missed everyone.

We'll be okay

:)