Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• Your reading comprehension is lacking.

i think it's you. by now you should know that Facebook employees dont review your posts. they have algorithm for that. you aren't that important.

once I posted a picture of my friends in the river with the caption "crazy white people". it got flagged by the algorithm, submitted it for review and still was denied. I doubt a single employee reviewed it or they would have found how funny it was.

I understand your post, it's funny but algorithms don't have a sense of humor. and then you using an excuse like well they allow violent speech in other countries. then you lack the understanding of how things work.

• I got a 24 hour ban from FaceCrook.

Some guy told a woman he is romantically involved with that she should go back to smoking crack. (She's a recovering crack addict.) So I said, people like him need to get hit by a truck. Or a train.

I was inciting violence I guess but I didn't get banned until I told someone else about the warning. LOL!

• It's beyond me how people think they have freedom of speech on somebody else's platform.

That would be a really good point if the censorship was a little more even-handed. You can scream Al Gore rhythms all you want but humans make them. Which is why they tend to favor their own views...WHICH IS FINE! But they shouldn't try to say that do not have a bias or that they are impartial.

• That would be a really good point if the censorship was a little more even-handed. You can scream Al Gore rhythms all you want but humans make them. Which is why they tend to favor their own views...WHICH IS FINE! But they shouldn't try to say that do not have a bias or that they are impartial.

I can't speak for Lord Zuckerberg. But people are free to go elsewhere if they don't like his site.

And I understand the call for 'fairness'- but choices have consequences. The 'right' has made it trivially easy for their views to be dismissed as nonsense by choosing the most transparent confidence man to ever disgrace the White House as their standard bearer. Welcomed trash like Q-Anon and the Proud Boys into the party. Politicized a disease. Chose to support Russia over America because they dream of an autocrat like Putin.

They made their bed...

• Lol now tell us about the 2nd. This should be good.

I own guns. imagine that people call me a liberal and I own guns. think the first time I shot one I was around 6. when I was in the marines I shot plenty with my rifle. I dont own a rifle, they always say you scared of the big black gun? no I explain that I dont need one for home defense, that's my choice, if you want or need one then it's your choice. I also dont carry one, i live in california and it's illegal unless you have a permit. but even with permits, I would not carry one, but if they're allowed where you live and you want to carry one, then it's fine too. you make your choice I make mine. the second amendment allows me to have one but doesnt force me to have one. some people dont have any, they dont feel they need one, it's their choice.

and before you start with liberals in california dont want anybody to have guns, then google it. reason we cant open carry is ronald reagan, republican party and the nra. that was I believe back in the 60's.

• Sorry twat your lack of ability to have honest discussion has put you in the arlo category. I tried.

I find this hilarious, since I did have an honest discussion but you switched to insults because I dont support your thinking. then again I could post that you are infringing on my freedom of speech just like you think yours was infringed when you posted your joke.

• So Reagan is to blame for bullet buttons and 10 round mags too right?

when I was in the marines I could empty all my rounds in less than 2 minutes but then I would sit there looking at everybody. you could have a thousand round belt fed machine gun aiming at your front door but if you cant hit for crap, it wont make a difference whether you have 1 bullet or 1 thousand.

I am not scareface waiting for 200 assassins to come to my house. if your state allows to have more than 10 rounds then it's cool. i have 2 guns and 7 rounds between them. that's what I have left last time I was at the range. I dont feel i need more, if you do then it's your choice.

• I find this hilarious, since I did have an honest discussion but you switched to insults because I dont support your thinking. then again I could post that you are infringing on my freedom of speech just like you think yours was infringed when you posted your joke.

Not you smooth brain