State of the Onion and seeing double.

• "By the end of this year, the deficit will be down to less than half what it was before I took office.

The only president ever to cut the deficit by more than one trillion dollars in a single year."

Yeah, sure. I'll kiss his naked ass on the 50 yard line of the Superbowl during halftime if that actually happens without the Administration fudging the numbers..

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This whole event was comedy gold.

He should do a SOTU every four weeks...his poll numbers would skyrocket.

External Content twitter.com

• The most jobs created last year in the history of the country.

Did you want fries with that?

I thought he was making a joke of some sort when he said it for a split second. It was really bizarre television. He would move along speaking normally and then freeze up like when your computer pauses and the ball spins on your screen while you are waiting. Then he would bable a little as he slowly came back to normal.

In addition, it seemed like he wants to be just like the orange man. His agenda now: make things in American, produce more oil. invest in the borders, election laws, etc.

I am not sure how he is going to create affordable housing. He wants a government program to pay for day care based on your income.

There is a minimum age to be President of the USA. I think It is time for there to also be a maximum age.

• Ha! Beat ya! Didn't watch at all. I haven't watched one in years. Total waste of time.

• Some of it was worth it.

As pointed out there was Comedy Gold in there.

Deathocrats chanting USA! USA!. Biden channeling Trump with his "we need to secure the border", Pelousy staring and rubbing her fists together like Cruella DeVille eyeing a litter of Dalmatians. Some great stuff there. Who can forget the lefties faces when Dementia Joe shouted FUND THE POLICE!! ? Then calling the Ukranians "Iranians" and seeing HeelsBehindMyHead Harris tryiing to correct the clown from behind.

I' m sure the other world leaders were incredibly impressed.

• The SOTU was embarrassing.

I about spit my drink out when Brandon said that we needed more gun laws in order to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists. As if a terrorist is going to follow the gun laws in the first place. Come on!!!

• The SOTU was embarrassing.

I about spit my drink out when Brandon said that we needed more gun laws in order to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists. As if a terrorist is going to follow the gun laws in the first place. Come on!!!

It's amazing, really, isn't it? The total disconnect lefties have from reality on firearm laws and firearm usage.

Firearms are used more often in stopping crime than in committing crime. Just ignore the data.

if we only had 200% background checks there would be no gun crime!!!!!!! Abdul Bin Waytin will wave off when he finds out there's a background check as you point out.

Thank goodness the cartels could never smuggle firearms across the southern border. Oh...wait....

• "Thank goodness the cartels could never smuggle firearms across the southern border. Oh...wait...."

Texas just took 250 million dollars out of our road fund to finish the wall.

If they had just thought of that sooner we would be safe....

Give me time, I'm getting the hang of it Toad.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet